The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Method Combinators in 11th European Lisp Symposium — 25 March 2018
- Publication The Challenge of Cerebral Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Neonates: A New Method using Mathematical Morphology for the Segmentation of Structures Including Diffuse Excessive High Signal Intensities in Medical Image Analysis — 22 March 2018
- Publication White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation In a Few Seconds Using Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Brainlesion: Glioma, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injuries— 3rd International WorkshopBrainLes 2017, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2017Quebec City, QC, Canada, September 14 2017, Revised Selected Papers — 6 February 2018
- Publication Lisp, Jazz, Aikido in The Art, Science and Engineering of Programming Journal — 5 February 2018
- Publication Saliency-Based Detection of Identy Documents Captured by Smartphones in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- Publication A first step toward a fair comparison of evaluation protocols for text detection algorithms in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 students present their work. — 24 January 2018
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Spot 2.5 was released — 20 January 2018
The main features of this release are algorithms for working with parity acceptance, new functions to convert to co-Büchi when possible, a new tool for LTL synthesis, and some speedup of our determinization algorithm.
- Publication CDCLSym: Introducing Effective Symmetry Breaking in SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'18) — 5 January 2018
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Multitape Expressions with Composition in Scientific Annals of Computer Science — 29 December 2017