- Publication The Dahu Graph-Cut for Interactive Segmentation on 2D/3D Images in Pattern Recognition — 3 December 2022
- Guillaume Tochon from LRE invited speaker at GT-GDMM — 22 November 2022
Guillaume Tochon gave a plenary talk at the annual seminar of the Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology Research Group, on the topic of learning mathematical morphology operations with morphological neural networks. He presented the latest results obtained at LRE with RDI students (from EPITA’s research double major) and in collaboration with the Center for Mathematical Morphology (CMM, Mines ParisTech).
- Researchers from LRE at Seminar at the French National Library (BNF) on data extraction from 19th century directories — 10 November 2022
Edwin Carlinet and Joseph Chazalon from LRE presented at the BNF Seminar the latest advances of the ANR SoDUCo project regarding mass extraction of 10 M entries from historical directories. Marie Puren presented the results of the AGODA project, funded by the BNF, showcasing structured transcriptions of French Parliament debates from the 19th century, extracted in a semi-automated fashion.
- Michaël Roynard defends his PhD thesis "Generic Programming in modern C++ for Image Processing" at EPITA at 9:30 am — 4 November 2022
- The LRE hosts a new PhD student, Théo Lepage, who joins the Artificial Intelligence group. — 2 November 2022
After obtaining EPITA's engineering degree from the IMAGE and RDI double major, Théo joins the LRE to complete his PhD. He will focus on improving the robustness of representations used by speaker and language recognition systems while considering the growing risk of spoofing attacks.
- Publication Featured Games in Science of Computer Programming — 1 November 2022
- Publication In Pursuit of the Hidden Features of GNN's Internal Representations in Data & Knowledge Engineering — 26 October 2022
- Publication Topology-Aware Method to Segment 3D Plan Tissue Images in Proceedings of the 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems — 25 October 2022
- Publication On GNN explainability with activation rules in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery — 20 October 2022
- Publication A Modern C++ Point of View of Programming in Image Processing in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Generative Programming: Concepts & Experiences (GPCE 2022) — 10 October 2022
- Publication The Cost of Dynamism in Static Languages for Image Processing in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Generative Programming: Concepts & Experiences (GPCE 2022) — 10 October 2022
- Florian Renkin defends his PhD thesis "Transformations d’ω-automates pour la synthèse de contrôleurs réactifs" at EPITA at 9:30 am — 7 October 2022
- Publication Multi-purpose Tactile Perception Based on Deep Learning in a New Tendon-driven Optical Tactile Sensor in 2022 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems — 1 October 2022
- Publication Discovering and Visualizing Tactics in Table Tennis Games Based on Subgroup Discovery in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics - 9th International Workshop, MLSA 2022 — 19 September 2022
- Publication A Kleene Theorem for Higher-Dimensional Automata in 33rd International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2022) — 6 September 2022
- Publication Comparing Use-Cases of Tree-Fold vs Fold-Left, How to Fold and Color a Map in Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages — 31 August 2022
- Publication Using subgroup discovery to relate odor pleasantness and intensity to peripheral nervous system reactions in IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing — 24 July 2022
- Publication What Does my GNN Really Capture? On Exploring Internal GNN Representations in International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2022 — 23 July 2022
- Publication On Robustness for the Skolem and Positivity Problems in 39th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science STACS — 7 July 2022
- Publication Greibach normal form for ω-algebraic systems and weighted simple ω-pushdown automata in Information and Computation — 30 June 2022