- Publication Improving swarming using genetic algorithms in Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering: a NASA journal (ISSE) — 2 June 2020
- Publication A New Minimum Barrier Distance for Multivariate Images with Applications to Salient Object Detection, Shortest Path Finding, and Segmentation in Computer Vision and Image Understanding — 2 June 2020
- EPITA presents a webinar with Microsoft at Explor'IA on Artificial Intelligence and Medical Image Analysis. — 2 June 2020
In this webinar, Nicolas Boutry from LRDE presents how to segment with Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN's) white and grey matters in multi-modal MRI 3D brain images of 6-months year old children. His demonstration is based on a dataset from the iSeg2017 challenge.
- Publication Using Separated Inputs for Multimodal Brain Tumor Segmentation with 3D U-Net-like Architectures in Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop, BrainLes 2019, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2019 — 1 June 2020
- Publication LTL Model Checking for Communicating Concurrent Programs in Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering: a NASA journal (ISSE) — 15 May 2020
- Publication Seminator 2 Can Complement Generalized Büchi Automata via Improved Semi-Determinization in Proceedings of the 32nd International Conference on Computer-Aided Verification (CAV'20) — 14 May 2020
- The 13th European Lisp Symposium, steered by Didier Verna, held online this year. — 28 April 2020
Due to the current pandemic, the conference European Lisp Symposium couldn't be held in Zurich, as originally planned. The event was thus prerecorded and broadcast on Twitch, free and open-access to everyone, resulting in an unprecedented number of virtual attendees. All the videos remain available here.
- Winning LRDE team at 2nd EndoCV2020 Challenge and Workshop, held online in conjunction with ISBI. — 3 April 2020
Lê Duy Huynh and Nicolas Boutry have won the first prize of the Endoscopy Artefact Detection and Segmentation Challenge (EAD2020) against 31 other participating teams. This challenge was organized during the 17th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI).
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Diagnosis and Opacity in Partially Observable Systems — 18 March 2020
by Stefan Schwoon, ENS Paris-Saclay
- Minh On Vu Ngoc defends his PhD thesis "A new minimum barrier distance for multivariate images with applications to salient object detection, shortest path finding, and segmentation." at EPITA at 2 pm. — 18 February 2020
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Informatique Quantique — 12 February 2020
by Georges Uzbelger, IBM France
- Publication A Two-Stage Temporal-Like Fully Convolutional Network Framework for Left Ventricle Segmentation and Quantification on MR Images in Statistical Atlases and Computational Models of the Heart. Multi-Sequence CMR Segmentation, CRT-EPiggy and LV Full Quantification Challenges—10th International Workshop, STACOM 2019, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2019, Shenzhen, China, October 13, 2019, Revised Selected Papers — 7 February 2020
- Publication Improvement of a text detection chain and the proposition of a new evaluation protocol for text detection algorithms — 1 February 2020
- Publication Learning Endmember Dynamics in Multitemporal Hyperspectral Data using a State-Space Model Formulation in Proceedings of the 45th IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) — 24 January 2020
- LRDE Student Seminar : 2020 students present their work. — 20 January 2020
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Performance Comparison of Several Folding Strategies in Trends in Functional Programming — 14 January 2020
- Publication Experimental digital Gabor hologram rendering of C. elegans worms by a model-trained convolutional neural network (Conference Presentation) in Label-free Biomedical Imaging and Sensing (LBIS) 2020 — 1 January 2020
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Learning the relationship between neighboring pixels for some vision tasks — 17 December 2019
by Yongchao Xu, Associate Professor at the School of Electronic Information and Communications, HUST, China
- Publication Quickref: Common Lisp Reference Documentation as a Stress Test for Texinfo in TUGboat — 6 November 2019
- The LRDE hosts two new members, Anissa Kheireddine and Florian Renkin, who join the Spot team for their PhD studies. — 7 October 2019
After completing the ANDROIDE Master program in Computer Science from Sorbonne University, Anissa joins the Verification team at LRDE for her PhD. Her work consists in parallelizing and optimizing Bounded Model Checking for program verification. Florian holds the Master's degree of the Parisian Master of Research in Computer Science, where he focused on automata theory and algorithmics. He joins the LRDE for his PhD to work on ω-automata and contribute to Spot.