- The LRDE hosts a new member, Michaël Roynard, who joins the Olena team for his PhD studies. — 3 October 2017
- After his engineering degree from EISTI, Michaël has worked as a software developer at the Informatics development Laboratory (LDI) at CEA/LIST, then at Murex, before joining the image team of LRDE for his PhD. He studies the possibilities that the modern C++ offers to improve Olena, especially concerning its generic aspect.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Frama-C, une plateforme collaborative et extensible pour l'analyse de code C by Julien Signoles, CEA LIST, Laboratoire de Sûreté des Logiciels (LSL). — 27 September 2017
- Spot 2.4 was released — 6 September 2017
More tools, and more support for complex acceptance conditions.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Julie Rivet, who joins the Olena team for her PhD studies. — 31 August 2017
- Publication SmartDoc 2017 Video Capture: Mobile Document Acquisition in Video Mode in Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Open Services and Tools for Document Analysis, (ICDAR-OST) — 21 July 2017
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Weighted Rational Expressions with Quotient Operators in Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC) — 5 July 2017
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 and ING1 2019 students present their work. — 4 July 2017
You can find the programme here.Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Benchmarking Keypoint Filtering Approaches for Document Image Matching in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR) — 4 July 2017
- Publication The 4th Reactive Synthesis Competition (SYNTCOMP 2017): Benchmarks, Participants & Results in Proceedings Sixth Workshop on Synthesis — 1 July 2017
- Publication of the lab's bulletin L'air de rien 38 — 30 June 2017
- Publication PaInleSS: a Framework for Parallel SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT'17) — 30 June 2017
- Publication Augmented Songbook: an Augmented Reality Educational Application for Raising Music Awareness in Multimedia Tools and Applications — 29 June 2017
- Publication Caractérisation des zones de mouvement périodiques pour applications bio-médicales in Actes du 26e Colloque GRETSI — 28 June 2017
- Publication Segmentation d'IRM de cerveaux de nouveau-nés en quelques secondes à l'aide d'un réseau de neurones convolutif pseudo-3D et de transfert d'apprentissage in Actes du 26e Colloque GRETSI — 20 June 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - MAQAO: une suite d'outils pour l'analyse et l’optimisation des performances by Andrés S. Charif Rubial, ESN PeXL et Li-PARAD - Université de Versailles. — 14 June 2017
- Olivier Ricou invited to panel discussion at PyParis 2017 Conference at Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, Paris La Défense, France. — 13 June 2017
He will talk about his experience of making a MOOC on Python.
- Publication From Neonatal to Adult Brain MR Image Segmentation in a Few Seconds Using 3D-Like Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 12 June 2017
- Publication Well-Composedness in Alexandrov spaces implies Digital Well-Composedness in Z^n in Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery – Proceedings of the 20th IAPR International Conference on Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery (DGCI) — 1 June 2017
- Publication Parallel Learning Portfolio-Based Solvers in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS) — 1 June 2017
- Publication Explicit State Model Checking with Generalized Büchi and Rabin Automata in Proceedings of the 24th International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software (SPIN'17) — 22 May 2017