- Publication CDCLSym: Introducing Effective Symmetry Breaking in SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'18) — 5 January 2018
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Multitape Expressions with Composition in Scientific Annals of Computer Science — 29 December 2017
- Vcsn 2.6 released. — 13 November 2017
This version includes improvements in the build system, better performances, and extended consistency for a better, smoother, user experience.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Lire les lignes du cerveau humain by Jean-François Mangin, NeuroSpin, and - Apprentissage automatique en neuroimagerie: application aux maladies cérébrales by Edouard Duchesnay, NeuroSpin, CEA, Paris-Saclay . — 8 November 2017
- Publication Advances in Utilization of Hierarchical Representations in Remote Sensing Data Analysis in Comprehensive Remote Sensing, 1st Edition — 8 November 2017
- Edwin Carlinet, assistant-professor, is back to the Olena team. — 2 November 2017
After his PhD thesis defense at LRDE in 2015, Edwin has been working for two years as an Imaging Science Engineer at DxO. Now he joins LRDE's image team to maintain and develop the image processing library Olena. He will also be involved in several projects, such as the detection of fibrosis in 3D images of the heart using deep learning methods.
- Publication Extraction of Ancient Map Contents Using Trees of Connected Components in Proceedings of the 12th IAPR International Workshop on Graphics Recognition (GREC) — 20 October 2017
- Publication A Tutorial on Well-Composedness in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 12 October 2017
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Michaël Roynard, who joins the Olena team for his PhD studies. — 3 October 2017
After his engineering degree from EISTI, Michaël has worked as a software developer at the Informatics development Laboratory (LDI) at CEA/LIST, then at Murex, before joining the image team of LRDE for his PhD. He studies the possibilities that the modern C++ offers to improve Olena, especially concerning its generic aspect.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Frama-C, une plateforme collaborative et extensible pour l'analyse de code C by Julien Signoles, CEA LIST, Laboratoire de Sûreté des Logiciels (LSL). — 27 September 2017
- Spot 2.4 was released — 6 September 2017
More tools, and more support for complex acceptance conditions.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Julie Rivet, who joins the Olena team for her PhD studies. — 31 August 2017
- Publication SmartDoc 2017 Video Capture: Mobile Document Acquisition in Video Mode in Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Open Services and Tools for Document Analysis, (ICDAR-OST) — 21 July 2017
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Weighted Rational Expressions with Quotient Operators in Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC) — 5 July 2017
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 and ING1 2019 students present their work. — 4 July 2017
You can find the programme here.Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Benchmarking Keypoint Filtering Approaches for Document Image Matching in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR) — 4 July 2017
- Publication The 4th Reactive Synthesis Competition (SYNTCOMP 2017): Benchmarks, Participants & Results in Proceedings Sixth Workshop on Synthesis — 1 July 2017
- Publication of the lab's bulletin L'air de rien 38 — 30 June 2017
- Publication PaInleSS: a Framework for Parallel SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT'17) — 30 June 2017
- Publication Augmented Songbook: an Augmented Reality Educational Application for Raising Music Awareness in Multimedia Tools and Applications — 29 June 2017