- Publication Un algorithme de complexité linéaire pour le calcul de l'arbre des formes in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP) — 4 May 2018
- Publication Segmentation des hyperintensités de la matière blanche en quelques secondes à l'aide d'un réseau de neurones convolutif et de transfert d'apprentissage in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP), session spéciale “Deep Learning, deep in France” — 4 May 2018
- Publication Parallel Model Checking Algorithms for Linear-Time Temporal Logic in Handbook of Parallel Constraint Reasoning — 10 April 2018
- Publication Approaches in Typecase Optimization in European Lisp Symposium — 5 April 2018
- Publication Parallel Computation of Component Trees on Distributed Memory Machines in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems — 2 April 2018
- Vcsn 2.7 released. — 29 March 2018
This version is mostly a bug fix release, with improvements in the documentation, based on user feedback.
- Publication Method Combinators in 11th European Lisp Symposium — 25 March 2018
- Publication The Challenge of Cerebral Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Neonates: A New Method using Mathematical Morphology for the Segmentation of Structures Including Diffuse Excessive High Signal Intensities in Medical Image Analysis — 22 March 2018
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Alexis Di Lisi, Master student intern from Sciences Sorbonne Université, who joins the Spot team. — 8 March 2018
- Publication White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation In a Few Seconds Using Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Brainlesion: Glioma, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injuries— 3rd International WorkshopBrainLes 2017, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2017, Quebec City, QC, Canada, September 14 2017, Revised Selected Papers — 6 February 2018
- Publication Lisp, Jazz, Aikido in The Art, Science and Engineering of Programming Journal — 5 February 2018
- Publication Saliency-Based Detection of Identity Documents Captured by Smartphones in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- Publication A first step toward a fair comparison of evaluation protocols for text detection algorithms in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 students present their work. — 24 January 2018
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Spot 2.5 was released — 20 January 2018
The main features of this release are algorithms for working with parity acceptance, new functions to convert to co-Büchi when possible, a new tool for LTL synthesis, and some speedup of our determinization algorithm.
- Publication CDCLSym: Introducing Effective Symmetry Breaking in SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'18) — 5 January 2018
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Multitape Expressions with Composition in Scientific Annals of Computer Science — 29 December 2017
- Vcsn 2.6 released. — 13 November 2017
This version includes improvements in the build system, better performances, and extended consistency for a better, smoother, user experience.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Lire les lignes du cerveau humain by Jean-François Mangin, NeuroSpin, and - Apprentissage automatique en neuroimagerie: application aux maladies cérébrales by Edouard Duchesnay, NeuroSpin, CEA, Paris-Saclay . — 8 November 2017
- Publication Advances in Utilization of Hierarchical Representations in Remote Sensing Data Analysis in Comprehensive Remote Sensing, 1st Edition — 8 November 2017