- Publication Forecasting Electricity Prices: An Optimize Then Predict-Based Approach in Advances in Intelligent Data Analysis XXI — 10 April 2023
- Publication An Experience Report on the Optimization of the Product Configuration System of Renault in 26th International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems — 3 April 2023
- Publication Optimization of the Product Configuration System of Renault in SAC '23: The 38th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing — 3 April 2023
- Publication Modern vectorization and alignement of historical maps: An application to Paris atlas (1789-1950) — 22 March 2023
- Publication Catoids and Modal Convolution Algebras in Algebra Universalis — 5 March 2023
- Publication A Myhill-Nerode Theorem for Higher-Dimensional Automata in Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency (PETRI NETS) — 5 March 2023
- Publication Discrete Morse Functions and Watersheds in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision (Special Edition) — 1 January 2023
- Publication Learning Diversity Attributes in Multi-Session Recommendations in 2022 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data) — 12 December 2022
- Publication Trie-based Output Itemset Sampling in 2022 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data) — 12 December 2022
- Publication Methods for Explaining Top-N Recommendations Through Subgroup Discovery in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery — 10 December 2022
- Publication Tuning SAT Solvers for LTL Model Checking in Proceedings of the 29th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC'22) — 9 December 2022
- Publication Towards Better Heuristics for Solving Bounded Model Checking Problems in Constraints — 9 December 2022
- Publication Go2Pins: A framework for the LTL verification of Go programs (Extended Version) in International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT) — 9 December 2022
- Publication CosySEL: Improving SAT Solving Using Local Symmetries in 24th International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation — 8 December 2022
- Publication Energy Problems in Finite and Timed Automata with Büchi Conditions in International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM) — 8 December 2022
- Publication Diversifying a Parallel SAT Solver with Bayesian Moment Matching in Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering TheoriesTools and Applications — 8 December 2022
- Publication Higher-Dimensional Timed and Hybrid Automata in Leibniz Transactions on Embedded Systems — 8 December 2022
- Publication Introduction to the Special Issue on Distributed Hybrid Systems in Leibniz Transactions on Embedded Systems — 8 December 2022
- Publication The Dahu Graph-Cut for Interactive Segmentation on 2D/3D Images in Pattern Recognition — 3 December 2022
- Thierry Géraud represents LRE at EDITE-Day — 30 November 2022
The doctoral school of Paris EDITE has organized a conference day Journée de l’EDITE dedicated to PhD-students, their supervisors and the best PhD Thesis Award. Among the labs attending, Thierry has presented the unified EPITA Research Laboratory (LRE) with its newly defined research groups and axes.
- Joseph Chazalon and Edwin Carlinet from LRE at Seminar on IA at DGFIP — 22 November 2022
At the Seminar on Automatic Information Extraction in Administrative Forms organized by Public Finances General Directorate (DGFIP) Joseph Chazalon and Edwin Carlinet from LRE presented the challenges and perspectives of data extraction in documents. After a review of the limitations of traditional document analysis techniques, they introduced recent advances brought by the latest deep-learning methods, and the new problems they enable to solve.
- Guillaume Tochon from LRE invited speaker at GT-GDMM — 22 November 2022
Guillaume Tochon gave a plenary talk at the annual seminar of the Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology Research Group, on the topic of learning mathematical morphology operations with morphological neural networks. He presented the latest results obtained at LRE with RDI students (from EPITA’s research double major) and in collaboration with the Center for Mathematical Morphology (CMM, Mines ParisTech).
- Researchers from LRE at Seminar at the French National Library (BNF) on data extraction from 19th century directories — 10 November 2022
Edwin Carlinet and Joseph Chazalon from LRE presented at the BNF Seminar the latest advances of the ANR SoDUCo project regarding mass extraction of 10 M entries from historical directories. Marie Puren presented the results of the AGODA project, funded by the BNF, showcasing structured transcriptions of French Parliament debates from the 19th century, extracted in a semi-automated fashion.
- Michaël Roynard defends his PhD thesis "Generic Programming in modern C++ for Image Processing" at EPITA at 9:30 am — 4 November 2022
- The LRE hosts a new PhD student, Théo Lepage, who joins the Artificial Intelligence group. — 2 November 2022
After obtaining EPITA's engineering degree from the IMAGE and RDI double major, Théo joins the LRE to complete his PhD. He will focus on improving the robustness of representations used by speaker and language recognition systems while considering the growing risk of spoofing attacks.
- Publication Featured Games in Science of Computer Programming — 1 November 2022
- Publication In Pursuit of the Hidden Features of GNN's Internal Representations in Data & Knowledge Engineering — 26 October 2022
- Publication Topology-Aware Method to Segment 3D Plan Tissue Images in 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing SystemsAI for Science Workshop — 25 October 2022
- Publication On GNN Explainability with Activation Rules in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery — 20 October 2022
- Publication A Modern C++ Point of View of Programming in Image Processing in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Generative Programming: Concepts & Experiences (GPCE 2022) — 10 October 2022
- Publication The Cost of Dynamism in Static Languages for Image Processing in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Generative Programming: Concepts & Experiences (GPCE 2022) — 10 October 2022
- Florian Renkin defends his PhD thesis "Transformations d’ω-automates pour la synthèse de contrôleurs réactifs" at EPITA at 9:30 am — 7 October 2022
- Publication Multi-purpose Tactile Perception Based on Deep Learning in a New Tendon-driven Optical Tactile Sensor in 2022 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems — 1 October 2022
- Publication Discovering and Visualizing Tactics in Table Tennis Games Based on Subgroup Discovery in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics - 9th International Workshop, MLSA 2022 — 19 September 2022
- Publication Improving the Quality of Rule-Based GNN Explanations in Workshop on eXplainable Knowledge Discovery in Data Mining. Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases - International Workshops of ECML PKDD 2022, GrenobleFrance, September 19-23, 2022, Proceedings, Part I — 12 September 2022
- Publication A Kleene Theorem for Higher-Dimensional Automata in 33rd International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2022) — 6 September 2022
- Publication Comparing Use-Cases of Tree-Fold vs Fold-Left, How to Fold and Color a Map in Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages — 31 August 2022
- Publication Label-Efficient Self-Supervised Speaker Verification With Information Maximization and Contrastive Learning in Proc. Interspeech 2022 — 28 August 2022
- Publication Using subgroup discovery to relate odor pleasantness and intensity to peripheral nervous system reactions in IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing — 24 July 2022
- Publication What Does my GNN Really Capture? On Exploring Internal GNN Representations in International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2022 — 23 July 2022
- Publication On Robustness for the Skolem and Positivity Problems in 39th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science STACS — 7 July 2022
- Publication Greibach normal form for ω-algebraic systems and weighted simple ω-pushdown automata in Information and Computation — 30 June 2022
- Publication Posets With Interfaces as a Model for Concurrency in Information and Computation — 30 June 2022
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Regular Model Checking Approach to Knowledge Reasoning over Parameterized Systems — 22 June 2022
by Daniel Stan, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Publication Généricité dynamique pour des algorithmes morphologiques in 28e Colloque sur le traitement du signal et des images — 15 June 2022
- Publication Estimation de la fonction de niveau de bruit pour des images couleurs en utilisant la morphologie mathématique in 28e Colloque sur le traitement du signal et des images — 15 June 2022
- Publication From Spot 2.0 to Spot 2.10: What's New? in Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV'22) — 6 June 2022
- International conference GETCO 2022 co-organized with École polytechnique at EPITA from 30 May to 3 June — 30 May 2022
GETCO is a conference series on Geometric and Topological Methods in Computer Science. The initial focus of GETCO was on concurrent and distributed computing, but the application area keeps expanding and now also includes higher categories and rewriting, dynamic and hybrid systems, robotics, and topological data analysis.
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz invited to Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, for a week. — 23 May 2022
He will give a talk as part of the joint seminar of the DIMEA and FORMELA teams on practical applications of the "Alternating Cycle Decomposition". His stay will be an opportunity to work on site with Jan Strejček, associate professor from FI MU.
- Publication Some Equivalence Relation between Persistent Homology and Morphological Dynamics in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 17 May 2022