- Publication CDCLSym: Introducing Effective Symmetry Breaking in SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'18) — 5 January 2018
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Multitape Expressions with Composition in Scientific Annals of Computer Science — 29 December 2017
- Vcsn 2.6 released. — 13 November 2017
This version includes improvements in the build system, better performances, and extended consistency for a better, smoother, user experience.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Lire les lignes du cerveau humain by Jean-François Mangin, NeuroSpin, and - Apprentissage automatique en neuroimagerie: application aux maladies cérébrales by Edouard Duchesnay, NeuroSpin, CEA, Paris-Saclay . — 8 November 2017
- Publication Advances in Utilization of Hierarchical Representations in Remote Sensing Data Analysis in Comprehensive Remote Sensing, 1st Edition — 8 November 2017
- Edwin Carlinet, assistant-professor, is back to the Olena team. — 2 November 2017
After his PhD thesis defense at LRDE in 2015, Edwin has been working for two years as an Imaging Science Engineer at DxO. Now he joins LRDE's image team to maintain and develop the image processing library Olena. He will also be involved in several projects, such as the detection of fibrosis in 3D images of the heart using deep learning methods.
- Publication Extraction of Ancient Map Contents Using Trees of Connected Components in Proceedings of the 12th IAPR International Workshop on Graphics Recognition (GREC) — 20 October 2017
- Publication A Tutorial on Well-Composedness in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 12 October 2017
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Michaël Roynard, who joins the Olena team for his PhD studies. — 3 October 2017
After his engineering degree from EISTI, Michaël has worked as a software developer at the Informatics development Laboratory (LDI) at CEA/LIST, then at Murex, before joining the image team of LRDE for his PhD. He studies the possibilities that the modern C++ offers to improve Olena, especially concerning its generic aspect.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Frama-C, une plateforme collaborative et extensible pour l'analyse de code C by Julien Signoles, CEA LIST, Laboratoire de Sûreté des Logiciels (LSL). — 27 September 2017
- Spot 2.4 was released — 6 September 2017
More tools, and more support for complex acceptance conditions.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Julie Rivet, who joins the Olena team for her PhD studies. — 31 August 2017
- Publication SmartDoc 2017 Video Capture: Mobile Document Acquisition in Video Mode in Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Open Services and Tools for Document Analysis, (ICDAR-OST) — 21 July 2017
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Weighted Rational Expressions with Quotient Operators in Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC) — 5 July 2017
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 and ING1 2019 students present their work. — 4 July 2017
You can find the programme here.Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Benchmarking Keypoint Filtering Approaches for Document Image Matching in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR) — 4 July 2017
- Publication The 4th Reactive Synthesis Competition (SYNTCOMP 2017): Benchmarks, Participants & Results in Proceedings Sixth Workshop on Synthesis — 1 July 2017
- Publication of the lab's bulletin L'air de rien 38 — 30 June 2017
- Publication PaInleSS: a Framework for Parallel SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT'17) — 30 June 2017
- Publication Augmented Songbook: an Augmented Reality Educational Application for Raising Music Awareness in Multimedia Tools and Applications — 29 June 2017
- Publication Caractérisation des zones de mouvement périodiques pour applications bio-médicales in Actes du 26e Colloque GRETSI — 28 June 2017
- Publication Segmentation d'IRM de cerveaux de nouveau-nés en quelques secondes à l'aide d'un réseau de neurones convolutif pseudo-3D et de transfert d'apprentissage in Actes du 26e Colloque GRETSI — 20 June 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - MAQAO: une suite d'outils pour l'analyse et l’optimisation des performances by Andrés S. Charif Rubial, ESN PeXL et Li-PARAD - Université de Versailles. — 14 June 2017
- Olivier Ricou invited to panel discussion at PyParis 2017 Conference at Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, Paris La Défense, France. — 13 June 2017
He will talk about his experience of making a MOOC on Python.
- Publication From Neonatal to Adult Brain MR Image Segmentation in a Few Seconds Using 3D-Like Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 12 June 2017
- Publication Well-Composedness in Alexandrov spaces implies Digital Well-Composedness in Z^n in Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery – Proceedings of the 20th IAPR International Conference on Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery (DGCI) — 1 June 2017
- Publication Parallel Learning Portfolio-Based Solvers in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS) — 1 June 2017
- Publication Explicit State Model Checking with Generalized Büchi and Rabin Automata in Proceedings of the 24th International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software (SPIN'17) — 22 May 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Apprentissage par Imitation Auto-Supervisée by Pierre Sermanet, Google Brain. — 3 May 2017
- Publication Object tracking by hierarchical decomposition of hyperspectral video sequences: Application to chemical gas plume tracking in IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing — 20 April 2017
- Publication Seminator: A Tool for Semi-Determinization of Omega-Automata in Proceedings of the 21th International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence, and Reasoning (LPAR-21) — 3 April 2017
- Publication La pseudo-distance du dahu in Actes d'ORASIS — 21 March 2017
- Publication of the lab's bulletin L'air de rien 37 — 21 March 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Calcul parallèle pour problèmes inverses by Nicolas Gac, Université Paris Sud, L2S (Centrale Supélec, CNRS). — 8 March 2017
- Publication Parallel Satisfiability Solver Based on Hybrid Partitioning Method in Proceedings of the 25th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing (PDP) — 1 March 2017
- Publication Morphological Hierarchical Image Decomposition Based on Laplacian 0-Crossings in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing – Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 23 February 2017
- Publication Morphological Analysis of Brownian Motion for Physical Measurements in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing – Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 23 February 2017
- Publication Introducing the Dahu Pseudo-Distance in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing – Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 23 February 2017
- Publication Periodic Area-of-Motion characterization for Bio-Medical applications in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Bio-Medical Imaging (ISBI) — 20 February 2017
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz defends his Habilitation thesis "Contributions to LTL and ω-automata for Model Checking" at EPITA at 2:15pm. — 10 February 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Automata - Vcsn : une visite guidée by Akim Demaille, LRDE, et Un outil en ligne de manipulation d'automates et de semi-groupes by Charles Paperman, Université Paris Diderot — 8 February 2017
- Publication Programmatic Manipulation of Common Lisp Type Specifiers in European Lisp Symposium — 6 February 2017
- Publication Analysis of Algorithms Calculating the Maximal Disjoint Decomposition of a Set — 2 February 2017
- Publication Contributions to LTL and ω-Automata for Model Checking — 1 February 2017
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2017 students present their work. — 31 January 2017
You can find the programme here.Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Vcsn 2.5 released — 28 January 2017
The Vcsners are proud to announce the release of Vcsn 2.5, aka the k-lightest release!
- Spot 2.3 was released — 19 January 2017
- This new release features some exciting news such as: faster emptiness checks for automata that are not explored on-the-fly, several improvements to the SAT-based minimization procedure, preliminary support for alternating automata, membership tests for all classes of the Manna and Pnueli hierarchy of temporal properties.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Joseph Chazalon, Research Fellow. — 17 January 2017
Joseph Chazalon, postdoc from Laboratoire Image, Informatique et Interaction (L3i) at Université de La Rochelle, has joined the lab for several months and will work on the MOBIDEM project.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Elodie Puybareau, research engineer, who joins the Olena team. — 1 January 2017
- Holding an engineering degree in medical imaging and a PhD in computer science from LIGM, ESIEE, Elodie has worked mainly on automatic extraction of physiological parameters from videos. She joins LRDE's Olena team where she will work on the MOBIDEM project, especially on automatic extraction of text from images of identity papers.
- Nicolas Boutry defends his PhD thesis "A study of well-composedness in n-D" at ESIEE at 2pm. — 14 December 2016