I received the Ing. diploma from Ecole Pour l'Informatique et les Techniques Avancées (EPITA) in 2011, specialized in Imaging and Scientific Computing. I then received the M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics for Computer Vision and Machine Learning with honors from Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan in 2012 and a Phd from Université Paris-Est in 2015.
I'm currently an assistant professor with the EPITA Research and Development Laboratory (LRDE)
My interests are twofold:
- Image Processing and Statistical Learning. I have some affinities with Mathematical Morphology approaches to solve imaging problems.
- Efficient programming and algorithmic optimization. I am an highly skilled C++ programmer interested in exploiting the new C++17 standards to get both efficient, readable and easy-to-write programs.
- Parallel programming (materials)
- Data compression (materials)
- GPU Computing (materials)
- Avdanced Algorithmics (TP 01 (correction))
- Théorie des Langages Rationnels (for 2nd year students) (16H)
- Algorithmics (for 3rd year students) (24H)
- Sup'Biotech: junior lecturer for 2nd/3rd year students and in charge of the assistant team management.