You will find here:
- CBS, a C++ Benchmarking Suite (prerelase version)
- my CV (probably outdated)
- Some Vaucanson benchmark results
- shared files for LRDE students
See links on the left.
CBS is a Linux C++ Benchmarking Suite originally developed for Vaucanson. It provides tools to profile C++ code and analyze its performance (CPU time and memory consumption). Developers equip C++ code with measurement macros to locate bottlenecks and generate performance statistics over time.
CBS generates output in several formats:
- XML (for automatic processing)
- DOT (for quick visualization)
The figure below shows part of a CBS benchmark DOT output (processed with dot):