The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Regular Model Checking Approach to Knowledge Reasoning over Parameterized Systems — 22 June 2022
- by Daniel Stan, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Publication Généricité dynamique pour des algorithmes morphologiques in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022
- Publication Estimation de la fonction de niveau de bruit pour des images couleurs en utilisant la morphologie mathématique in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022
- Publication From Spot 2.0 to Spot 2.10: What's New? in Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV'22) — 6 June 2022
- International conference GETCO 2022 co-organized with École polytechnique at EPITA from 30 May to 3 June — 30 May 2022
GETCO is a conference series on Geometric and Topological Methods in Computer Science. The initial focus of GETCO was on concurrent and distributed computing, but the application area keeps expanding and now also includes higher categories and rewriting, dynamic and hybrid systems, robotics, and topological data analysis.
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz invited to Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, for a week. — 23 May 2022
He will give a talk as part of the joint seminar of the DIMEA and FORMELA teams on practical applications of the "Alternating Cycle Decomposition". His stay will be an opportunity to work on site with Jan Strejček, associate professor from FI MU.
- Publication Some equivalence relation between persistent homology and morphological dynamics in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 17 May 2022
- Uli Fahrenberg defends his Habilitation thesis at Université Paris Saclay at 9 am. — 10 May 2022
- Publication LTL under reductions with weaker conditions than stutter invariance in Proceedings of the 41th IFIP International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components and Systems (FORTE'22) — 18 April 2022
- Publication Estimation of the noise level function for color images using mathematical morphology and non-parametric statistics in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Pattern Recognition — 8 April 2022