The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Discovering and Visualizing Tactics in Table Tennis Games Based on Subgroup Discovery in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics - 9th International Workshop, MLSA 2022 — 19 September 2022
- Publication A Kleene Theorem for Higher-Dimensional Automata in 33rd International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2022) — 6 September 2022
- Publication Comparing Use-Cases of Tree-Fold vs Fold-Left, How to fold and color a map in Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages — 31 August 2022
- Publication Using subgroup discovery to relate odor pleasantness and intensity to peripheral nervous system reactions in IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing — 24 July 2022
- Publication What Does My GNN Really Capture? On Exploring Internal GNN Representations in International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2022 — 23 July 2022
- Publication On Robustness for the Skolem and Positivity Problems in 39th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS — 7 July 2022
- Publication Posets With Interfaces as a Model for Concurrency in Information and Computation — 30 June 2022
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Regular Model Checking Approach to Knowledge Reasoning over Parameterized Systems — 22 June 2022
by Daniel Stan, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Publication Généricité dynamique pour des algorithmes morphologiques in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022
- Publication Estimation de la fonction de niveau de bruit pour des images couleurs en utilisant la morphologie mathématique in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022