The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Nicolas Boutry defends his PhD thesis "A study of well-composedness in n-D" at ESIEE at 2pm. — 14 December 2016
- Publication The MIT Lincoln Laboratory 2016 speaker recognition system in NIST Speaker Recognition Evaluation 2016 — 12 December 2016
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Des données spatio-temporelles aux
dynamiques urbaines by Julien Perret, équipe COGIT, LaSTIG, IGN. — 7 December 2016
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Analyse du mouvement avec applications bio-médicales by Elodie Puybareau, LIGM. — 23 November 2016
- Publication Monads in Common Lisp — 18 November 2016
- Publication Finding maximal common joins in a DAG — 17 November 2016
- Vcsn 2.4 released — 16 November 2016
The Vcsn team is proud to announce the release of Vcsn 2.4, code-named "the quotient tools"! This version features some noteworthy changes.
- Spot 2.2 released — 14 November 2016
Spot 2.2 fixes some serious bugs and adds an assortments of small improvements.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Minh On Vu Ngoc, who joins the Olena team for his PhD studies. — 3 October 2016
- Publication From text detection to text segmentation: a unified evaluation scheme in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Robust Reading Conference (IWRR-ECCV) — 1 October 2016