The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication VerSe: A Vertebrae Labelling and Segmentation Benchmark for Multi-detector CT Images in Medical Image Analysis — 22 July 2021
- LRDE researcher Guillaume Tochon participates in LEMONADE project selected by ANR for a JCJC 2021 grant — 5 July 2021
The LEMONADE project (LEarning and MOdeliNg spectrAl Dynamics of satellite image time sEries) has been selected by the French National Research Agency as a research project coordinated by young researchers (JCJC). The project’s principal investigator is Lucas Drumetz (IMT-Atlantique, Lab-STICC), with Mauro Dalla Mura (Grenoble-INP, GIPSA-Lab) and Guillaume Tochon from LRDE as partners. The project will start in October 2021. The goal of this project is to learn and model, with deep neural network approaches, the spectral dynamics of satellite image time series.
- Publication Go2Pins: a framework for the LTL verification of Go programs in Proceedings of the 27th International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software (SPIN'21) — 8 June 2021
- Publication Vectorization of Historical Maps Using Deep Edge Filtering and Closed Shape Extraction in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR'21) — 17 May 2021
- Publication ICDAR 2021 Competition on Historical Map Segmentation in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR'21) — 17 May 2021
- Publication Revisiting the Coco Panoptic Metric to Enable Visual and Qualitative Analysis of Historical Map Instance Segmentation in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR'21) — 17 May 2021
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - An Introduction to Topological Data Analysis with the Topology ToolKit — 12 May 2021
by Julien Tierny, Sorbonne Université
- Publication Learning Sentinel-2 Spectral Dynamics for Long-Run Predictions Using Residual Neural Networks in Proceedings of the 29th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) — 4 May 2021
- Publication A Corpus Processing and Analysis Pipeline for Quickref in 14th European Lisp Symposium — 1 May 2021
- Publication A Portable, Simple, Embeddable Type System in European Lisp Symposium — 26 April 2021