The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- International conference GETCO 2022 co-organized with École polytechnique at EPITA from 30 May to 3 June — 30 May 2022
- GETCO is a conference series on Geometric and Topological Methods in Computer Science. The initial focus of GETCO was on concurrent and distributed computing, but the application area keeps expanding and now also includes higher categories and rewriting, dynamic and hybrid systems, robotics, and topological data analysis.
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz invited to Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, for a week. — 23 May 2022
He will give a talk as part of the joint seminar of the DIMEA and FORMELA teams on practical applications of the "Alternating Cycle Decomposition". His stay will be an opportunity to work on site with Jan Strejček, associate professor from FI MU.
- Publication Some equivalence relation between persistent homology and morphological dynamics in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 17 May 2022
- Uli Fahrenberg defends his Habilitation thesis at Université Paris Saclay at 9 am. — 10 May 2022
- Publication LTL under reductions with weaker conditions than stutter invariance in Proceedings of the 41th IFIP International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components and Systems (FORTE'22) — 18 April 2022
- Publication Estimation of the noise level function for color images using mathematical morphology and non-parametric statistics in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Pattern Recognition — 8 April 2022
- Publication A Benchmark of Named Entity Recognition Approaches in Historical Documents in Proceedings of the 15th IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis System — 7 April 2022
- Publication Learning Grayscale Mathematical Morphology with Smooth Morphological Layers in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 4 April 2022
- Publication Qu'est-ce que mon GNN capture vraiment ? Exploration des représentations internes d'un GNN in Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances, EGC 2022Blois, France, 24 au 28 janvier 2022 — 24 March 2022
- Publication Local Intensity Order Transformation for Robust Curvilinear Object Segmentation in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing — 22 March 2022