The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Parallelizing Quickref in 12th European Lisp Symposium — 1 April 2019
- Publication How to Make n-D Plain Maps Alexandrov-Well-Composed in a Self-dual Way in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 4 February 2019
- Publication High throughput automated detection of axial malformations in Medaka embryo in Computers in Biology and Medicine — 22 January 2019
- LRDE Student Seminar : 2019 students present their work. — 16 January 2019
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Finite Automata Theory Based Optimization of Conditional Variable Binding in European Lisp Symposium — 14 January 2019
- Publication Motion Compensation in Digital Holography for Retinal Imaging in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) — 19 December 2018
- Lê Duy Huynh defends his PhD thesis "Taking into account inclusion and adjacency information in morphological hierarchical representations, with application to the extraction of text in natural images and videos" at EPITA at 10 am. — 13 December 2018
- Publication Taking into account inclusion and adjacency information in morphological hierarchical representations, with application to the extraction of text in natural images and videos. — 13 December 2018
- Publication Intervertebral Disc Segmentation Using Mathematical Morphology—A CNN-Free Approach in Proceedings of the 5th MICCAI Workshop & Challenge on Computational Methods and Clinical Applications for Spine Imaging (CSI) — 26 November 2018
- Jim Newton defends his PhD thesis "Representing and Computing with Types in Dynamically Typed Languages" at EPITA at 10 am. — 20 November 2018