The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Parallelizing Quickref in 12th European Lisp Symposium — 1 April 2019
- Publication An Equivalence Relation between Morphological Dynamics and Persistent Homology in 1D in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing – Proceedings of the 14th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 13 March 2019
- Publication Introducing Multivariate Connected Openings and Closings in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing – Proceedings of the 14th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 13 March 2019
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Restauration de la vision grâce aux implants rétiniens by Vincent Bismuth (GEHC) — 6 March 2019
- Adrien Pommellet, assistant professor, joins LRDE's Spot team. — 4 March 2019
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Matteo Bovio, Master student intern from ESIEE Paris, who joins the Olena team. — 1 March 2019
- Publication How to Make n-D Plain Maps Alexandrov-Well-Composed in a Self-dual Way in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 4 February 2019
- Publication High throughput automated detection of axial malformations in Medaka embryo in Computers in Biology and Medicine — 22 January 2019
- LRDE Student Seminar : 2019 students present their work. — 16 January 2019
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Finite Automata Theory Based Optimization of Conditional Variable Binding in European Lisp Symposium — 14 January 2019