In accordance with the decisions taken by the French government concerning the Coronavirus, LRDE is closed to the public from Monday, 16 March 2020.
All LRDE members can be reached by email.
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Discovering and Visualizing Tactics in Table Tennis Games Based on Subgroup Discovery in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics - 9th International Workshop, MLSA 2022 — 19 September 2022
- Publication Using subgroup discovery to relate odor pleasantness and intensity to peripheral nervous system reactions in IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing — 24 July 2022
- Publication What Does My GNN Really Capture? On Exploring Internal GNN Representations in International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2022 — 23 July 2022
- Publication On Robustness for the Skolem and Positivity Problems in 39th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS — 7 July 2022
- Publication Posets With Interfaces as a Model for Concurrency in Information and Computation — 30 June 2022
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Regular Model Checking Approach to Knowledge Reasoning over Parameterized Systems — 22 June 2022
by Daniel Stan, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Publication Généricité dynamique pour des algorithmes morphologiques in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022
- Publication Estimation de la fonction de niveau de bruit pour des images couleurs en utilisant la morphologie mathématique in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022
- Publication From Spot 2.0 to Spot 2.10: What's New? in Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV'22) — 6 June 2022
- International conference GETCO 2022 co-organized with École polytechnique at EPITA from 30 May to 3 June — 30 May 2022
GETCO is a conference series on Geometric and Topological Methods in Computer Science. The initial focus of GETCO was on concurrent and distributed computing, but the application area keeps expanding and now also includes higher categories and rewriting, dynamic and hybrid systems, robotics, and topological data analysis.