The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Introducing the Boundary-Aware Loss for Deep Image Segmentation in Proceedings of the 32nd British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) — 28 November 2021
- Publication Continuous Well-Composedness implies Digital Well-Composedness in n-D in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 9 November 2021
- Another PhD student at LRDE, Thibault Buatois, who joins the Olena team. — 2 November 2021
Holding EPITA's degree with IMAGE and RDI double major, Thibault comes back to LRDE for a PhD in medical imaging. He will continue to work on medical image segmentation, using lightweight neural networks and medical knowledge as well as adding explainability to the segmentation process.
- The LRDE hosts a new PhD student, Antoine Martin, who joins the Spot team. — 18 October 2021
After completing EPITA's IMAGE and RDI double major, Antoine is back at LRDE for his PhD. Having worked on parallel algorithms for automata and model checking, then on a model checker for Go programs, he will now focus on efficient translation of industrial temporal logics to ω-automata.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Scaling Optimal Transport for High Dimensional Learning — 6 October 2021
by Gabriel Peyré, CNRS and Ecole Normale Supérieure
- LRDE’s Spot team is happy to welcome another member, Sven Dziadek, for a one-year postdoc. — 2 September 2021
- LRDE's Spot team hosts a new member, Uli Fahrenberg — 1 September 2021
Ulrich (Uli) Fahrenberg holds a PhD in algebraic topology from Aalborg University, Denmark. After a postdoc at Inria Rennes, followed by a position at École polytechnique, he starts now as associate professor at EPITA Rennes and will work together with LRDE’s Spot team on automata theory, concurrency theory, real-time verification, and general quantitative verification.
- Publication Towards better Heuristics for solving Bounded Model Checking Problems in Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programmings (CP) — 31 August 2021
- Publication VerSe: A Vertebrae Labelling and Segmentation Benchmark for Multi-detector CT Images in Medical Image Analysis — 22 July 2021
- LRDE researcher Guillaume Tochon participates in LEMONADE project selected by ANR for a JCJC 2021 grant — 5 July 2021
The LEMONADE project (LEarning and MOdeliNg spectrAl Dynamics of satellite image time sEries) has been selected by the French National Research Agency as a research project coordinated by young researchers (JCJC). The project’s principal investigator is Lucas Drumetz (IMT-Atlantique, Lab-STICC), with Mauro Dalla Mura (Grenoble-INP, GIPSA-Lab) and Guillaume Tochon from LRDE as partners. The project will start in October 2021. The goal of this project is to learn and model, with deep neural network approaches, the spectral dynamics of satellite image time series.