The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Learning Diversity Attributes in Multi-Session Recommendations in 2022 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data) — 12 December 2022
- Publication Trie-based Output Itemset Sampling in 2022 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data) — 12 December 2022
- Publication Methods for Explaining Top-N Recommendations Through Subgroup Discovery in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery — 10 December 2022
- Publication Towards Better Heuristics for Solving Bounded Model Checking Problems in Constraints — 9 December 2022
- Publication Go2Pins: A framework for the LTL verification of Go programs (Extended Version) in International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT) — 9 December 2022
- Publication CosySEL: Improving SAT Solving Using Local Symmetries in 24th International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation — 8 December 2022
- Publication Energy Problems in Finite and Timed Automata with Büchi Conditions in International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM) — 8 December 2022
- Publication Diversifying a Parallel SAT Solver with Bayesian Moment Matching in Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering TheoriesTools and Applications — 8 December 2022
- Publication Higher-Dimensional Timed and Hybrid Automata in Leibniz Transactions on Embedded Systems — 8 December 2022
- Publication Introduction to the Special Issue on Distributed Hybrid Systems in Leibniz Transactions on Embedded Systems — 8 December 2022