The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Minh On Vu Ngoc defends his PhD thesis "A new minimum barrier distance for multivariate images with applications to salient object detection, shortest path finding, and segmentation." at EPITA at 2 pm. — 17 December 2019
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Learning the relationship between neighboring pixels for some vision tasks by Yongchao Xu (School of Electronics Information and Communications Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)) — 17 December 2019
- Publication Quickref: Common Lisp Reference Documentation as a Stress Test for Texinfo in TUGboat — 6 November 2019
- The LRDE hosts two new members, Anissa Kheireddine and Florian Renkin, who join the Spot team for their PhD studies. — 7 October 2019
After completing the ANDROIDE Master program in Computer Science from Sorbonne University, Anissa joins the Verification team at LRDE for her PhD. Her work consists in parallelizing and optimizing Bounded Model Checking for program verification. Florian holds the Master's degree of the Parisian Master of Research in Computer Science, where he focused on automata theory and algorithmics. He joins the LRDE for his PhD to work on ω-automata and contribute to Spot.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - The Loci Auto-Parallelizing Framework: An Overview and Future Directions by Edward A. Luke (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Mississippi State University) — 1 October 2019
- Publication Connected Filters on Generalized Shape-Spaces in Pattern Recognition Letters — 20 September 2019
- Publication Combining Parallel Emptiness Checks with Partial Order Reductions in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM'19) — 2 August 2019
- Publication Generic Emptiness Check for Fun and Profit in Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA'19) — 29 July 2019
- Ludovic Le Frioux defends his PhD thesis "Towards more efficient parallel SAT solving" at EPITA at 2 pm. — 3 July 2019
- LRDE Student Seminar : 2021 students present their work. — 2 July 2019
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.