Revision as of 11:03, 26 July 2018 by Clément Démoulins
- Publication Discovering and Visualizing Tactics in Table Tennis Games Based on Subgroup Discovery in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics - 9th International Workshop, MLSA 2022 — 19 September 2022
- Publication Using subgroup discovery to relate odor pleasantness and intensity to peripheral nervous system reactions in IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing — 24 July 2022
- Publication What Does My GNN Really Capture? On Exploring Internal GNN Representations in International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2022 — 23 July 2022
- Publication On Robustness for the Skolem and Positivity Problems in 39th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS — 7 July 2022
- Publication Posets With Interfaces as a Model for Concurrency in Information and Computation — 30 June 2022
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Regular Model Checking Approach to Knowledge Reasoning over Parameterized Systems — 22 June 2022
by Daniel Stan, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Publication Généricité dynamique pour des algorithmes morphologiques in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022
- Publication Estimation de la fonction de niveau de bruit pour des images couleurs en utilisant la morphologie mathématique in Proceedings of the 28st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 15 June 2022
- Publication From Spot 2.0 to Spot 2.10: What's New? in Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV'22) — 6 June 2022
- International conference GETCO 2022 co-organized with École polytechnique at EPITA from 30 May to 3 June — 30 May 2022
GETCO is a conference series on Geometric and Topological Methods in Computer Science. The initial focus of GETCO was on concurrent and distributed computing, but the application area keeps expanding and now also includes higher categories and rewriting, dynamic and hybrid systems, robotics, and topological data analysis.
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz invited to Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, for a week. — 23 May 2022
He will give a talk as part of the joint seminar of the DIMEA and FORMELA teams on practical applications of the "Alternating Cycle Decomposition". His stay will be an opportunity to work on site with Jan Strejček, associate professor from FI MU.
- Publication Some equivalence relation between persistent homology and morphological dynamics in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 17 May 2022
- Uli Fahrenberg defends his Habilitation thesis at Université Paris Saclay at 9 am. — 10 May 2022
- Publication LTL under reductions with weaker conditions than stutter invariance in Proceedings of the 41th IFIP International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components and Systems (FORTE'22) — 18 April 2022
- Publication Estimation of the noise level function for color images using mathematical morphology and non-parametric statistics in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Pattern Recognition — 8 April 2022
- Publication A Benchmark of Named Entity Recognition Approaches in Historical Documents in Proceedings of the 15th IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis System — 7 April 2022
- Publication Learning Grayscale Mathematical Morphology with Smooth Morphological Layers in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 4 April 2022
- Publication Qu'est-ce que mon GNN capture vraiment ? Exploration des représentations internes d'un GNN in Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances, EGC 2022Blois, France, 24 au 28 janvier 2022 — 24 March 2022
- Publication Local Intensity Order Transformation for Robust Curvilinear Object Segmentation in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing — 22 March 2022
- Publication Electricity Price Forecasting on the Day-Ahead Market using Machine Learning in Applied Energy — 10 March 2022
- Publication Max-Tree Computation on GPUs in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems — 9 March 2022
- Publication ETAP: Experimental Typesetting Algorithms Platform in 15th European Lisp Symposium — 1 March 2022
- Publication Practical Applications of the Alternating Cycle Decomposition in Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems — 1 February 2022
- Publication Découverte de sous-groupes de prédictions interprétables pour le triage d'incidents in Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances, EGC 2022, Blois, France24 au 28 janvier 2022 — 24 January 2022
- Publication Multi-purpose Tactile Perception Based on Deep Learning in a New Tendon-driven Optical Tactile Sensor in 2022 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems — 1 January 2022
- LRDE is happy to welcome a new member, Marc Plantevit — 1 January 2022
Marc Plantevit holds a PhD in Computer Science from Montpellier University and a HDR from Lyon University. Before joining EPITA Lyon and LRDE, he was an associate professor at University Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and head of the Data Mining & Machine Learning research group at LIRIS lab. His research is mainly concerned with foundation of data mining, graph mining, subgroup discovery and explainable artificial intelligence. He is also interested in the application of machine learning in wide applications such as Neuroscience (olfaction), Electricity price forecasting, recommender systems, etc.
- Publication AGAT: Building and Evaluating Binary Partition Trees for Image Segmentation in SoftwareX — 17 December 2021
- Publication Introducing the Boundary-Aware Loss for Deep Image Segmentation in Proceedings of the 32nd British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) — 28 November 2021
- Publication Strong Euler Wellcomposedness in Journal of Combinatorial Optimization — 23 November 2021
- Publication Continuous Well-Composedness implies Digital Well-Composedness in n-D in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 9 November 2021
- Another PhD student at LRDE, Thibault Buatois, who joins the Olena team. — 2 November 2021
Holding EPITA's degree with IMAGE and RDI double major, Thibault comes back to LRDE for a PhD in medical imaging. He will continue to work on medical image segmentation, using lightweight neural networks and medical knowledge as well as adding explainability to the segmentation process.
- The LRDE hosts a new PhD student, Antoine Martin, who joins the Spot team. — 18 October 2021
After completing EPITA's IMAGE and RDI double major, Antoine is back at LRDE for his PhD. Having worked on parallel algorithms for automata and model checking, then on a model checker for Go programs, he will now focus on efficient translation of industrial temporal logics to ω-automata.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Scaling Optimal Transport for High Dimensional Learning — 6 October 2021
by Gabriel Peyré, CNRS and Ecole Normale Supérieure
- LRDE’s Spot team is happy to welcome another member, Sven Dziadek, for a one-year postdoc. — 2 September 2021
- LRDE's Spot team hosts a new member, Uli Fahrenberg — 1 September 2021
Ulrich (Uli) Fahrenberg holds a PhD in algebraic topology from Aalborg University, Denmark. After a postdoc at Inria Rennes, followed by a position at École polytechnique, he starts now as associate professor at EPITA Rennes and will work together with LRDE’s Spot team on automata theory, concurrency theory, real-time verification, and general quantitative verification.
- Publication Towards better Heuristics for solving Bounded Model Checking Problems in Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programmings (CP) — 31 August 2021
- Publication VerSe: A Vertebrae Labelling and Segmentation Benchmark for Multi-detector CT Images in Medical Image Analysis — 22 July 2021
- LRDE researcher Guillaume Tochon participates in LEMONADE project selected by ANR for a JCJC 2021 grant — 5 July 2021
The LEMONADE project (LEarning and MOdeliNg spectrAl Dynamics of satellite image time sEries) has been selected by the French National Research Agency as a research project coordinated by young researchers (JCJC). The project’s principal investigator is Lucas Drumetz (IMT-Atlantique, Lab-STICC), with Mauro Dalla Mura (Grenoble-INP, GIPSA-Lab) and Guillaume Tochon from LRDE as partners. The project will start in October 2021. The goal of this project is to learn and model, with deep neural network approaches, the spectral dynamics of satellite image time series.
- Publication Go2Pins: A Framework for the LTL Verification of Go Programs in Proceedings of the 27th International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software (SPIN'21) — 8 June 2021
- Publication Vectorization of Historical Maps Using Deep Edge Filtering and Closed Shape Extraction in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR'21) — 17 May 2021
- Publication ICDAR 2021 Competition on Historical Map Segmentation in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR'21) — 17 May 2021
- Publication Revisiting the Coco Panoptic Metric to Enable Visual and Qualitative Analysis of Historical Map Instance Segmentation in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR'21) — 17 May 2021
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - An Introduction to Topological Data Analysis with the Topology ToolKit — 12 May 2021
by Julien Tierny, Sorbonne Université
- Publication Learning Sentinel-2 Spectral Dynamics for Long-Run Predictions Using Residual Neural Networks in Proceedings of the 29th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) — 4 May 2021
- Publication A Corpus Processing and Analysis Pipeline for Quickref in Proceedings of the 14th European Lisp Symposium (ELS) — 1 May 2021
- Publication A Portable, Simple, Embeddable Type System in Proceedings of the 14th European Lisp Symposium (ELS) — 26 April 2021
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Contributions to Boolean satisfiability solving and its application to the analysis of discrete systems — 31 March 2021
by Souheib Baarir, Université Paris VI
- Seminar on « Mathematical morphology, AI and astrometry » held at EPITA — 5 March 2021
E. Puybareau and G. Tochon from LRDE invite the Pegase team from IMCCE to present the respective themes of the two communities (image processing and AI for the former, astronomy for the latter) and to discuss their possible interactions.
- Publication Stability of the Tree of Shapes to Additive Noise in Proceedings of the IAPR International Conference on Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology (DGMM) — 2 March 2021
- Publication A New Matching Algorithm between Trees of Shapes and its Application to Brain Tumor Segmentation in Proceedings of the IAPR International Conference on Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology (DGMM) — 2 March 2021