- Publication A Formally-Proved Algorithm to Compute the Correct Average of Decimal Floating-Point Numbers in 25th IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic — 1 June 2018
- Seminar MeFoSyLoMa at LRDE. — 18 May 2018
Invited speakers : Étienne Renault - LRDE-EPITA, "The quest for an efficient LTL model-checking", and Mathias Ramparison - LIPN, Université Paris 13, "Timed automata with parametric updates"
- Joseph Chazalon becomes assistant professor in LRDE's Olena team. — 14 May 2018
After having started last year to work at the lab as a postdoc from Laboratoire Image, Informatique et Interaction (L3i) of Université de La Rochelle, Joseph joins now the lab as assistant professor specialized in computer vision. He will continue to work on the projects of the Olena team.
- Publication The Tree of Shapes Turned into a Max-Tree: A Simple and Efficient Linear Algorithm in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 10 May 2018
- Publication Real-Time Document Detection in Smartphone Videos in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 10 May 2018
- Publication Un algorithme de complexité linéaire pour le calcul de l'arbre des formes in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP) — 4 May 2018
- Publication Segmentation des hyperintensités de la matière blanche en quelques secondes à l'aide d'un réseau de neurones convolutif et de transfert d'apprentissage in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP), session spéciale “Deep Learning, deep in France” — 4 May 2018
- Publication Parallel Model Checking Algorithms for Linear-Time Temporal Logic in Handbook of Parallel Constraint Reasoning — 10 April 2018
- Publication Approaches in Typecase Optimization in European Lisp Symposium — 5 April 2018
- Publication Parallel Computation of Component Trees on Distributed Memory Machines in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems — 2 April 2018
- Vcsn 2.7 released. — 29 March 2018
This version is mostly a bug fix release, with improvements in the documentation, based on user feedback.
- Publication Method Combinators in 11th European Lisp Symposium — 25 March 2018
- Publication The Challenge of Cerebral Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Neonates: A New Method using Mathematical Morphology for the Segmentation of Structures Including Diffuse Excessive High Signal Intensities in Medical Image Analysis — 22 March 2018
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Alexis Di Lisi, Master student intern from Sciences Sorbonne Université, who joins the Spot team. — 8 March 2018
- Publication White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation In a Few Seconds Using Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Brainlesion: Glioma, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injuries— 3rd International WorkshopBrainLes 2017, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2017, Quebec City, QC, Canada, September 14 2017, Revised Selected Papers — 6 February 2018
- Publication Lisp, Jazz, Aikido in The Art, Science and Engineering of Programming Journal — 5 February 2018
- Publication Saliency-Based Detection of Identity Documents Captured by Smartphones in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- Publication A first step toward a fair comparison of evaluation protocols for text detection algorithms in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 students present their work. — 24 January 2018
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Spot 2.5 was released — 20 January 2018
The main features of this release are algorithms for working with parity acceptance, new functions to convert to co-Büchi when possible, a new tool for LTL synthesis, and some speedup of our determinization algorithm.