Akim Demaille (Akim)
- Name: Akim Demaille
- Login Name: akim
- Email: akim @ lrde . epita . fr
- Phone: +33 1 53 14 59 42
- FAX: +33 1 53 14 59 22
- Department: LRDE
- Location: Paritalie
- Programming Languages
- Program Transformation
- Courses/THLR : Rational Expressions and Automata: 2nd year students, 10 hours.
- Courses/THL : Grammars and Parsing: 3rd year students, 30 hours.
- Courses/TYLA : Programming Languages Typology: 3rd year students, 15 hours.
- Courses/CMP1 and Courses/CMP2 : Compiler Construction: 3rd year students, 30 hours.
- Courses/LOFO : Logic and Computer Science, 15 hours.
- Courses/CXXA : Advanced C++, 12 hours.
At Télécom Paristech
- THL : Grammars and Parsing: 3rd year students, 15 hours.
- LOO : Object Oriented Programming: 3rd year students, 15 hours.
- GNU Autoconf, former maintainer
- GNU Automake, contributor
- GNU Bison, co-maintainer
- GNU a2ps, former maintainer
- Urbi SDK : Chief Architecture of the Urbi Open Source Robotics SDK.
Research and Development
This project aims at exploiting LRDE know-how in static and generic C++ programming by transforming naive C++ programs into efficient C++ programs.
This project aims at developping a compiler for the Tiger language, written in C++. It is part of the EPITA curriculum.
An environment to experiment and develop products based on Finite State Machines.
A French company in robotics, who provides the Gostai Jazz robots, and the Urbi SDK Open Source platform for the development of portable robotic applications.
Absolutely Not Free Software
in C++, kept secret, since the whole point is to have students make it by themselves.