Revision as of 17:25, 11 September 2013 by Daniela Becker
- Name: Edwin Carlinet
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Applications of the Tree of Shapes on object detection in images.
- Ecole doctorale MSTIC : Université Paris-Est, LIGM, labo A3SI, ESIEE
- Advisors : Thierry Géraud (LRDE), Jean Serra (MSTIC)
Graduated from [[Epita]] in 2011, Edwin Carlinet has completed a Master in Applied Mathematics ([[MVA]]) at [[ENS Cachan]]. He starts working with us as a <nop>PhD-student in the year 2012-2013 on the [[Olena]] project.
- Théorie des langages rationnels (TD / TP for 2nd-year students at EPITA)
- Algorithmique (TD / TP for 3rd-year students at EPITA)
- Bio-informatique (Cours/TD/TP for 2nd-year students at Sup'Biotech)