Pr, member of the permanent staff of the [ LRDE].
Nota bene: I've got an habilitation (french HDR) from [ Paris-East University].
I'm also Associate Researcher with [ A3SI / LIGM].
- Image processing and pattern recognition
- Mathematical morphology
- Discrete topology
- Programming languages and paradigms
- Efficient software for scientific computing
- Static C++ and meta-programming
- Software engineering for scientists
An exhaustive list is available from [ my Gloogloo Scholar page].
a modern, efficient, and generic image processing library in C++, Milena, part of the Olena platform:
Former PhD students:
- Jerome Darbon, now with UCLA and CNRS (at ENS Cachan)
- Roland Levillain, now with EPITA-LRDE
Current PhD students:
- Edwin Carlinet
- Yongchao Xu
The courses I give at EPITA:
- The C++ Language
- Object-Oriented Modeling
- Introduction to Image Processing
- Markov Random Fields
- Login: theo
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 1 53 14 59 47
- Fax: +33 1 53 14 59 13
- Department: EPITA Research and Development Laboratory (LRDE)
- Location: 14-16 rue Voltaire, F-94276 Le Kremlin-Bicetre, France