(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz invited to Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, for a one week visit at the LRDE. — 9 April 2015
He will speak on 'Stutter-Invariance Checks & Testing Automata' at the Working Seminar on Formal Models, Discrete Structures, and Algorithms.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Lê Duy Huynh, Master student intern from Telecom Bretagne, who joins the Olena team. — 16 March 2015
- Publication A self-adaptive likelihood function for tracking with particle filter in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP) — 1 March 2015
- Publication TextTrail: A Robust Text Tracking Algorithm In Wild Environments in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP) — 1 March 2015
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Faveod, meta-modèle au service de la qualité logicielle by Yann Azoury, Faveod — 18 February 2015
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Krista Drushku, Master student intern from UPMC, who joins the Climb team. — 16 February 2015