From LRDE(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Equivalence between DWCness and AWCness on n-D Cubical Grids in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 3 September 2020
- Publication Topological Properties of the First Non-Local Digitally Well-Composed Interpolation on n-D Cubical Grids in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 3 September 2020
- Publication Euler Well-Composedness in Combinatorial Image Analysis: Proceedings of the 20th International Workshop, IWCIA 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, July 16–18, 2020 — 21 July 2020
- Publication A 4D Counter-Example Showing that DWCness Does Not Imply CWCness in n-D in Combinatorial Image Analysis: Proceedings of the 20th International Workshop, IWCIA 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, July 16–18, 2020 — 21 July 2020
- Julie Rivet defends her PhD thesis "Non-iterative methods for image improvement in digital holography of the retina" at EPITA at 2 pm. — 17 July 2020
- Didier Verna defends his Habilitation thesis at EPITA at 2 pm. — 10 July 2020
- Publication (Dynamic (Programming Paradigms)) ;; Performance and Expressivity — 10 July 2020
- Publication Practical “Paritizing” of Emerson-Lei Automata in Proceedings of the 18th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA'20) — 7 July 2020
- Publication Improving swarming using genetic algorithms in Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering: a NASA journal (ISSE) — 2 June 2020
- Publication A New Minimum Barrier Distance for Multivariate Images with Applications to Salient Object Detection, Shortest Path Finding, and Segmentation in Computer Vision and Image Understanding — 2 June 2020