(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Latest news RSS
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Une introduction à la preuve formelle de sécurité by Pierre-Yves Strub - IMDEA Software Institute - Espagne — 27 January 2016
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2016 students students present their work on Wednesday 20 January 2016. — 20 January 2016
You can find the programme here.Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication What is a good evaluation protocol for text localization systems? Concerns, arguments, comparisons and solutions in Image and Vision Computing — 1 January 2016
- Publication Towards the rectification of highly distorted texts in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP) — 1 January 2016
- Ana Stefania Calarasanu defends her PhD thesis "Improvement of a text detection chain and the proposition of a new evaluation protocol for text detection algorithms" at EPITA at 1:30 pm. — 11 December 2015
- Publication of the lab's bulletin L'air de rien 35 — 5 December 2015