The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication A Tutorial on Well-Composedness in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 12 October 2017
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Michaël Roynard, who joins the Olena team for his PhD studies. — 3 October 2017
After his engineering degree from EISTI, Michaël has worked as a software developer at the Informatics development Laboratory (LDI) at CEA/LIST, then at Murex, before joining the image team of LRDE for his PhD. He studies the possibilities that the modern C++ offers to improve Olena, especially concerning its generic aspect.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Frama-C, une plateforme collaborative et extensible pour l'analyse de code C by Julien Signoles, CEA LIST, Laboratoire de Sûreté des Logiciels (LSL). — 27 September 2017
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Julie Rivet, who joins the Olena team for her PhD studies. — 31 August 2017
- Publication Simple Triplet Loss Based on Intra/Inter-class Metric Learning for Face Verification in Proceedings of the 7th IEEE Workshop on Analysis and Modeling of Faces and Gestures, ICCV-AMFG — 21 August 2017
- Publication SmartDoc 2017 Video Capture: Mobile Document Acquisition in Video Mode in Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Open Services and Tools for Document AnalysisICDAR-OST 2017 — 8 August 2017
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Weighted Rational Expressions with Quotient Operators in Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC) — 5 July 2017
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 and ING1 2019 students present their work. — 4 July 2017
You can find the programme here.Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Benchmarking Keypoint Filtering Approaches for Document Image Matching in Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, ICDAR17 — 4 July 2017
- Publication PaInleSS: a Framework for Parallel SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT'17) — 30 June 2017