The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Our main areas of expertise are « Image processing and pattern recognition » and « Automata and verification » with a transverse research axis « Performance and genericity ».
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts and participates in academic research projects.
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Multitape Rational Expressions in Proceedings of Implementation and Application of Automata21st International Conference (CIAA'16) — 26 April 2016
- Project FUI MOBIDEM accepted — 22 April 2016
The 60 selected projects will receive funding from the French state. MOBIDEM (MOBile IDEntity for the Masses) is supported by the competitiveness cluster Systematic.
- Publication Region-Based Classification of Remote Sensing Images with the Morphological Tree of Shapes in Proceedings of the IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) — 12 April 2016
- Spot 2.0 released — 11 April 2016
Spot is a C++ library for model checking and manipulation
of temporal logic formula and omega-automata. It also
comes with command-line tools and Python bindings.
Spot 2.0 is the result of 28 months of work, as we starting working on
this branch after the release of Spot 1.2.1 (Dec 2013).
- Publication Hierarchical Segmentation Using Tree-Based Shape Spaces in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence — 11 April 2016
- Next Seminar MeFoSyLoMa at LRDE. — 8 April 2016
Invited speakers: Alexandre Duret-Lutz (LRDE/EPITA) on "Spot 2.0" and Maximilien Colange (ENS de Cachan) on "TiAMo, the Timed Automata Model-checker"