The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication A Challenging Issue: Detection of White Matter Hyperintensities in Neonatal Brain MRI in 38th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society — 20 May 2016
- Publication Hierarchical image simplification and segmentation based on Mumford-Shah-salient level line selection in Pattern Recognition Letters — 20 May 2016
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - A taste of Julia by Didier Verna, LRDE. — 18 May 2016
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Multitape Rational Expressions in Proceedings of Implementation and Application of Automata21st International Conference (CIAA'16) — 26 April 2016
- Project FUI MOBIDEM accepted — 22 April 2016
The 60 selected projects will receive funding from the French state. MOBIDEM (MOBile IDEntity for the Masses) is supported by the competitiveness cluster Systematic.
- Publication Region-Based Classification of Remote Sensing Images with the Morphological Tree of Shapes in Proceedings of the IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) — 12 April 2016