From LRDE(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Project ANR SoDUCo accepted — 3 August 2018
- The selected projects will receive funding from the French state. SoDUCo (SOcial Dynamics in Urban COntext) is supported by the competitiveness cluster Cap Digital.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity Y-a-t-il une théorie de la détection des anomalies dans les images digitales ? by Jean-Michel Morel, École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay — 4 July 2018
- Publication Weakly Well-Composed Cell Complexes over nD Pictures in Information Sciences — 4 July 2018
- LRDE Student Seminar : 2019 and 2020 students present their work. — 3 July 2018
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Improving Parallel State-Space Exploration Using Genetic Algorithms in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (VECOS'18) — 14 June 2018
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity Hierarchical image representations: construction, evaluation and examples of use for image analysis by Camille Kurtz, LIPADE, Université Paris Descartes — 13 June 2018
- Publication Reactive Synthesis from LTL Specification with Spot in Proceedings Seventh Workshop on Synthesis, SYNT@CAV 2018 — 7 June 2018
- Publication A Formally-Proved Algorithm to Compute the Correct Average of Decimal Floating-Point Numbers in 25th IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic — 1 June 2018
- Seminar MeFoSyLoMa at LRDE. — 18 May 2018
Invited speakers : Étienne Renault - LRDE-EPITA, "The quest for an efficient LTL model-checking", and Mathias Ramparison - LIPN, Université Paris 13, "Timed automata with parametric updates"
- Joseph Chazalon becomes assistant professor in LRDE's Olena team. — 14 May 2018
After having started last year to work at the lab as a postdoc from Laboratoire Image, Informatique et Interaction (L3i) of Université de La Rochelle, Joseph joins now the lab as assistant professor specialized in computer vision. He will continue to work on the projects of the Olena team.