From LRDE(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Jim Newton defends his PhD thesis "Representing and Computing with Types in Dynamically Typed Languages" at EPITA at 10 am. — 20 November 2018
- Publication Segmentation of gliomas and prediction of patient overall survival: a simple and fast procedure. in Proceedings of the Workshop on Brain Lesions (BrainLes)in conjunction with MICCAI — 5 November 2018
- Publication Left Atrial Segmentation In a Few Seconds Using Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Proceedings of the Workshop on Statistical Atlases and Computational Modelling of the Heart (STACOM), in conjunction with MICCAI — 25 October 2018
- Publication Deep Neural Networks for Aberrations Compensation in Digital Holographic Imaging of the Retina in Proceedings of the SPIE Conference on Adaptive Optics and Wavefront Control for Biological Systems V — 25 October 2018
- Publication An Image Processing Library in Modern C++: Getting Simplicity and Efficiency with Generic Programming in Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Reproducible Research in Pattern Recognition (RRPR) — 25 October 2018
- Head of the lab handover — 1 October 2018
- Publication Recognizing heterogeneous sequences by rational type expression in Proceedings of the Meta'18: Workshop on Meta-Programming Techniques and Reflection — 14 September 2018
- Publication A Theoretical and Numerical Analysis of the Worst-Case Size of Reduced Ordered Binary Decision Diagrams in ACM Transactions on Computational Logic — 28 August 2018
- Project ANR SoDUCo accepted — 3 August 2018
The selected projects will receive funding from the French state. SoDUCo stands for SOcial Dynamics in Urban COntext.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity Y-a-t-il une théorie de la détection des anomalies dans les images digitales ? by Jean-Michel Morel, École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay — 4 July 2018