The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Parallel Model Checking Algorithms for Linear-Time Temporal Logic in Handbook of Parallel Constraint Reasoning — 10 April 2018
- Publication Parallel Computation of Component Trees on Distributed Memory Machines in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems — 2 April 2018
- Vcsn 2.7 released. — 29 March 2018
This version is mostly a bug fix release, with improvements in the documentation, based on user feedback.
- Publication Method Combinators in 11th European Lisp Symposium — 25 March 2018
- Publication The Challenge of Cerebral Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Neonates: A New Method using Mathematical Morphology for the Segmentation of Structures Including Diffuse Excessive High Signal Intensities in Medical Image Analysis — 22 March 2018
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Alexis Di Lisi, Master student intern from Sciences Sorbonne Université, who joins the Spot team. — 8 March 2018
- Publication White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation In a Few Seconds Using Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Brainlesion: Glioma, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injuries— 3rd International WorkshopBrainLes 2017, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2017Quebec City, QC, Canada, September 14 2017, Revised Selected Papers — 6 February 2018
- Publication Lisp, Jazz, Aikido in The Art, Science and Engineering of Programming Journal — 5 February 2018
- Publication Saliency-Based Detection of Identity Documents Captured by Smartphones in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- Publication A first step toward a fair comparison of evaluation protocols for text detection algorithms in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018