From LRDE(Redirected from Main Page)
In accordance with the decisions taken by the French government concerning the Coronavirus, LRDE is closed to the public from Monday, 16 March 2020.
All LRDE members can be reached by email.
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- EPITA presents a webinar with Microsoft at Explor'IA on Artificial Intelligence and Medical Image Analysis. — 2 June 2020
- In this webinar, Nicolas Boutry from LRDE presents how to segment with Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN's) white and grey matters in multi-modal MRI 3D brain images of 6-months year old children. His demonstration is based on a dataset from the iSeg2017 challenge.
- Publication Seminator 2 Can Complement Generalized Büchi Automata via Improved Semi-Determinization in Proceedings of the 32nd International Conference on Computer-Aided Verification (CAV'20) — 14 May 2020
- The 13th European Lisp Symposium, steered by Didier Verna, held online this year. — 28 April 2020
Due to the current pandemic, the conference European Lisp Symposium couldn't be held in Zurich, as originally planned. The event was thus prerecorded and broadcast on Twitch, free and open-access to everyone, resulting in an unprecedented number of virtual attendees. All the videos remain available here.
- Winning LRDE team at 2nd EndoCV2020 Challenge and Workshop, held online in conjunction with ISBI. — 3 April 2020
Lê Duy Huynh and Nicolas Boutry have won the first prize of the Endoscopy Artefact Detection and Segmentation Challenge (EAD2020) against 31 other participating teams. This challenge was organized during the 17th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI).
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Diagnosis and Opacity in Partially Observable Systems — 18 March 2020
by Stefan Schwoon, ENS Paris-Saclay
- Minh On Vu Ngoc defends his PhD thesis "A new minimum barrier distance for multivariate images with applications to salient object detection, shortest path finding, and segmentation." at EPITA at 2 pm. — 18 February 2020
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Informatique Quantique — 12 February 2020
by Georges Uzbelger, IBM France
- Publication A Two-Stage Temporal-Like Fully Convolutional Network Framework for Left Ventricle Segmentation and Quantification on MR Images in Statistical Atlases and Computational Models of the Heart. Multi-Sequence CMR Segmentation, CRT-EPiggy and LV Full Quantification Challenges—10th International Workshop, STACOM 2019, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2019, Shenzhen, China, October 13, 2019, Revised Selected Papers — 7 February 2020
- Publication Learning Endmember Dynamics in Multitemporal Hyperspectral Data using a State-Space Model Formulation in Proceedings of the 45th IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) — 24 January 2020
- LRDE Student Seminar : 2020 students present their work. — 20 January 2020
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.