The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication From text detection to text segmentation: a unified evaluation scheme in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Robust Reading Conference (IWRR-ECCV) — 1 October 2016
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Maximilien Colange, assistant-professor who joins the Spot team. — 1 September 2016
Holding a Ph.D. from University Paris VI his research focuses on formal verification of concurrent systems. He is particularly interested in real-time constrained systems, and in infinite words automata.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Guillaume Tochon, assistant-professor who joins the Olena team. — 1 September 2016
- Publication Morphology-Based Hierarchical Representation with Application to Text Segmentation in Natural Images in Proceedings of the 23st International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR) — 13 July 2016
- The LRDE Progress Report 2015 (in French) is available now. — 7 July 2016
- Publication Derived-term Automata for Extended Weighted Rational Expressions in Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC) — 6 July 2016