From LRDE(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication One More Step Towards Well-Composedness of Cell Complexes over n-D Pictures in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery (DGCI) — 18 June 2019
- Publication Estimation du niveau de bruit par arbre des formes et statistiques non paramétriques in Proceedings of the 27st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 14 June 2019
- Publication Filtres connexes multivariés par fusion d'arbres de composantes in Proceedings of the 27st Symposium on Signal and Image Processing (GRETSI) — 14 June 2019
- Publication Benchmark on Automatic 6-month-old Infant Brain Segmentation Algorithms: The iSeg-2017 Challenge in IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging — 11 April 2019
- Publication Standardized Assessment of Automatic Segmentation of White Matter Hyperintensities: Results of the WMH Segmentation Challenge in IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging — 10 April 2019
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Deep Learning for Satellite Imagery: Semantic Segmentation, Non-Rigid Alignment, and Self-Denoising by Guillaume Charpiat (TAU team, INRIA Saclay / LRI - Université Paris-Sud) — 10 April 2019
- Publication Parallelizing Quickref in 12th European Lisp Symposium — 1 April 2019
- Publication Model checking with generalized Rabin and Fin-less automata in International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer — 1 April 2019
- Publication Implementing Baker's SUBTYPEP decision procedure in 12th European Lisp Symposium — 1 April 2019
- Publication Spherical fluorescent particle segmentation and tracking in 3D confocal microscopy in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing – Proceedings of the 14th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 13 March 2019