From LRDE(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Forecasting Electricity Prices: An Optimize Then Predict-Based Approach in Advances in Intelligent Data Analysis XXI — 10 April 2023
- Publication An Experience Report on the Optimization of the Product Configuration System of Renault in 26th International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems — 3 April 2023
- Publication Optimization of the Product Configuration System of Renault in SAC '23: The 38th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing — 3 April 2023
- Publication Modern vectorization and alignement of historical maps: An application to Paris atlas (1789-1950) — 22 March 2023
- Publication Catoids and Modal Convolution Algebras in Algebra Universalis — 5 March 2023
- Publication A Myhill-Nerode Theorem for Higher-Dimensional Automata in Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency (PETRI NETS) — 5 March 2023
- Publication Discrete Morse Functions and Watersheds in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision (Special Edition) — 1 January 2023
- Publication Learning Diversity Attributes in Multi-Session Recommendations in 2022 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data) — 12 December 2022
- Publication Trie-based Output Itemset Sampling in 2022 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data) — 12 December 2022
- Publication Methods for Explaining Top-N Recommendations Through Subgroup Discovery in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery — 10 December 2022