The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Julie Rivet, who joins the Olena team for her PhD studies. — 31 August 2017
- Publication Simple Triplet Loss Based on Intra/Inter-class Metric Learning for Face Verification in Proceedings of the 7th IEEE Workshop on Analysis and Modeling of Faces and Gestures, ICCV-AMFG — 21 August 2017
- Publication SmartDoc 2017 Video Capture: Mobile Document Acquisition in Video Mode in Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Open Services and Tools for Document AnalysisICDAR-OST 2017 — 8 August 2017
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Weighted Rational Expressions with Quotient Operators in Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC) — 5 July 2017
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 and ING1 2019 students present their work. — 4 July 2017
You can find the programme here.Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Benchmarking Keypoint Filtering Approaches for Document Image Matching in Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, ICDAR17 — 4 July 2017
- Publication PaInleSS: a Framework for Parallel SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT'17) — 30 June 2017
- Publication of the lab's bulletin L'air de rien 38 — 30 June 2017
- Publication Augmented Songbook: an Augmented Reality Educational Application for Raising Music Awareness in Multimedia Tools and Applications — 29 June 2017
- Publication Caractérisation des zones de mouvement périodiques pour applications bio-médicales in Actes du 26e Colloque GRETSI — 28 June 2017