(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
- Next Seminar MeFoSyLoMa at LRDE. — 22 May 2015
Invited speakers: Ekkart Kindler - Denmark Technical University, on "Coordinating Interactions: The Event Coordination Notation", and Ryszard Janicki - McMaster University, on "Modeling Concurrency With Interval Traces".
- Publication Combining Explicit and Symbolic LTL Model Checking Using Generalized Testing Automata in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD'15) — 19 May 2015
- Publication Extending Testing Automata to All LTL in Proceedings of the 35th IFIP International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components and Systems (FORTE'15) — 19 May 2015
- Publication How to Make nD Images Well-Composed Without Interpolation in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 14 May 2015
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz invited to TU Dresden, Germany. — 5 May 2015
He will speak on From PSL to Transition-based Generalized Büchi Automata at the Research Seminar QuantLA.
- Publication The Hanoi Omega-Automata Format in Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV'15) — 27 April 2015