(Redirected from Main Page)
The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Latest news RSS
- Publication Software Systems and Unicellular Life: Puzzling Analogies — 1 December 2015
- Edwin Carlinet defends his PhD thesis "A Tree of Shapes for Multivariate Images" at ESIEE at 2pm. — 27 November 2015
- Publication MToS: A Tree of Shapes for Multivariate Images in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing — 26 October 2015
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Intégrales de Morton pour la Simplification Géométrique Haute Vitesse by Tamy Boubekeur, Telecom ParisTech - CNRS - University Paris-Saclay — 14 October 2015
- Vcsn 2.1 released — 11 October 2015
Vcsn is a platform for weighted automata and rational expressions. It consists of an efficient C++ generic library, shell tools, Python bindings, and a graphical interactive environment on top of IPython.
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Ludovic Le Frioux, who joins the Spot team for his PhD studies in collaboration with the MOVE team at LIP6. — 1 October 2015