The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Publication of the lab's bulletin L'air de rien 37 — 21 March 2017
- Publication La pseudo-distance du dahu in Actes d'ORASIS — 21 March 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Calcul parallèle pour problèmes inverses by Nicolas Gac, Université Paris Sud, L2S (Centrale Supélec, CNRS). — 8 March 2017
- Publication Introducing the Dahu Pseudo-Distance in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing -- Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 23 February 2017
- Publication Morphological Hierarchical Image Decomposition Based on Laplacian 0-Crossings in Mathematical Morphology and Its Application to Signal and Image Processing -- Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM) — 23 February 2017
- Publication Periodic Area-of-Motion characterization for Bio-Medical applications in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Bio-Medical Imaging (ISBI) — 20 February 2017
- Alexandre Duret-Lutz defends his Habilitation thesis "Contributions to LTL and ω-automata for Model Checking" at EPITA at 2:15pm. — 10 February 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Automata - Vcsn : une visite guidée by Akim Demaille, LRDE, et Un outil en ligne de manipulation d'automates et de semi-groupes by Charles Paperman, Université Paris Diderot — 8 February 2017
- Publication Programmatic Manipulation of Common Lisp Type Specifiers in European Lisp Symposium — 6 February 2017
- Publication Analysis of Algorithms Calculating the Maximal Disjoint Decomposition of a Set — 2 February 2017