The LRDE is a research laboratory under the tutelage of EPITA, Graduate School of Computer Science.
Building on its solid scientific production and academic collaborations, the laboratory has industrial contracts, conducts internal research projects and participates in collaborative academic research projects.
Latest news RSS
- Seminar MeFoSyLoMa at LRDE. — 18 May 2018
Invited speakers : Étienne Renault - LRDE-EPITA, "The quest for an efficient LTL model-checking", and Mathias Ramparison - LIPN, Université Paris 13, "Timed automata with parametric updates"
- Joseph Chazalon becomes assistant professor in LRDE's Olena team. — 14 May 2018
After having started last year to work at the lab as a postdoc from Laboratoire Image, Informatique et Interaction (L3i) of Université de La Rochelle, Joseph joins now the lab as assistant professor specialized in computer vision. He will continue to work on the projects of the Olena team.
- Publication The Tree of Shapes Turned into a Max-Tree: A Simple and Efficient Linear Algorithm in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 10 May 2018
- Publication Real-Time Document Detection in Smartphone Videos in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 10 May 2018
- Publication Un algorithme de complexité linéaire pour le calcul de l'arbre des formes in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP) — 4 May 2018
- Publication Segmentation des hyperintensités de la matière blanche en quelques secondes à l'aide d'un réseau de neurones convolutif et de transfert d'apprentissage in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP), session spéciale “Deep Learning, deep in France” — 4 May 2018
- Publication Parallel Model Checking Algorithms for Linear-Time Temporal Logic in Handbook of Parallel Constraint Reasoning — 10 April 2018
- Publication Parallel Computation of Component Trees on Distributed Memory Machines in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems — 2 April 2018
- Vcsn 2.7 released. — 29 March 2018
This version is mostly a bug fix release, with improvements in the documentation, based on user feedback.
- Publication Method Combinators in 11th European Lisp Symposium — 25 March 2018