Associate Professor at EPITA
Member of the LRDE's verification team
Mailing adress: LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire, 94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France.
Office: Building Paritalie, third floor, LRDE, room L5.
Biography and Research Interests
After graduating from the Parisian Master of Research in Computer Science in 2012, I worked for two years as a research engineer at CS Communications & Systèmes with a focus on cryptography and cyber-security.
I then did a PhD in Computer Science at the Université Paris-Diderot under the direction of Tayssir Touili. I introduced new model-checking techniques for pushdown automata and studied their potential applications to concurrent systems.
I joined the LRDE's verification team in 2019. My current research interest lies in model-checking algorithms and tool development for Büchi automata (Spot) and weighted timed automata.
I successfully defended my PhD thesis entitled 'On Model-checking Pushdown System Models' on the 5th of July, 2018.[pdf][slides]
- Adrien Pommellet and Tayssir Touili, LTL Model-checking for Communicating Concurrent Programs, 12th International Conference on Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (VECoS 2018).
- Adrien Pommellet and Tayssir Touili, Model-checking HyperLTL for Pushdown Systems, 25th International Symposium on Model Checking of Software (SPIN 2018).
- Adrien Pommellet and Tayssir Touili, Static Analysis of Multi-threaded Recursive Programs Communicating via Rendez-Vous, 15th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems (APLAS 2017).[pdf]
- Adrien Pommellet, Marcio Diaz, and Tayssir Touili, Reachability Analysis of Pushdown Systems with an Upper Stack, 11th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications (LATA 2017).[pdf]
- Eric Brier, Quentin Fortier, Roman Korkikian, K. W. Magld, David Naccache, Guilherme Ozari de Almeida, Adrien Pommellet, A. H. Ragab, and Jean Vuillemin, Defensive Leakage Camouflage, Smart Card Research and Advanced Applications - 11th International Conference (CARDIS 2012).