Revision as of 12:34, 18 February 2014 by Edwin Carlinet
Getting a morphological Tree of Shapes for mulativariate images: paths, traps, and pitfalls
=== (pre)order based methods Colors are reduced to scalar value that defines an ordering to compute the Tree of Shapes. We have tested different pre-order on several color space, as well as several restitution rules.
- Restitution Rules:
- Nearest color (NC): A removed shape is assigned to the closest color in the parent shape.
- Mean (Pmean): Every shape is assigned with the mean color of its pixels.
- Mean Parent (MP): A removed shape is assigned with the mean color of the parent shape pixels.
- Total orders considered: (NC, Pmean, MP are equivalent in this case).
- Lexicographical (Lex): Lexicographical order with the R,G,B triplet.
- Total pre-orders considered:
Evaluation Procedure Description
Error in widget Carlinet.2014.icip: Unable to load template 'wiki:Carlinet.2014.icip'