Vaucanson 1.4.1 (July 14th, 2012)
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Tarballs (sources to compile):
Changes since version 1.4
Vaucanson 1.4.1 is a maintenance release that fixes some bugs, and introduce a few simple new features.
- New TAF-Kit commands: coquotient, alphabet, partial-erase, gui.
- Bug fixes:
- never create 0-labeled transitions in proper
- fix support of transitions that are linear combinations of pairs in FMP transducers
- A new TAF-Kit option --list-all-commands-json outputs the list of all commands in a format (json) that may be parsed by third-party tools to interface with TAF-Kit.
- C++ compiler
- GNU g++ 4.x
- The XML I/O system is based on the use of the Apache Xerces C++ library version 2.7+ (http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/). (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following packages: libxerces27 and libxerces27-dev, or libxerces-c28 and libxerces-c28-dev)
- The display of automata is made using AT&T Graphviz library. (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following package: graphviz)
- Boost (version 1.34 or later) provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following packages: libboost-dev, libboost-serialization-dev, libboost-graph, libboost-graph-dev)
- needed for building the TAF-Kit. (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following packages: libncurses5, libncurses-dev).