Vaucanson 1.4.1 (July 14th, 2012)
- Tarballs (sources to compile):
Changes since version 1.4
Vaucanson 1.4.1 is a maintenance release that fixes some bugs, and introduce a few simple new features.
- New TAF-Kit commands: coquotient, alphabet, partial-erase, gui.
- Bug fixes:
- never create 0-labeled transitions in proper
- fix support of transitions that are linear combinations of pairs in FMP transducers
- A new TAF-Kit option --list-all-commands-json outputs the list of all commands in a format (json) that may be parsed by third-party tools to interface with TAF-Kit.
- C++ compiler
- GNU g++ 4.x
- The XML I/O system is based on the use of the Apache Xerces C++ library version 2.7+ (http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/). (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following packages: libxerces27 and libxerces27-dev, or libxerces-c28 and libxerces-c28-dev)
- The display of automata is made using AT&T Graphviz library. (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following package: graphviz)
- Boost (version 1.34 or later) provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following packages: libboost-dev, libboost-serialization-dev, libboost-graph, libboost-graph-dev)
- needed for building the TAF-Kit. (On Ubuntu/Debian, install the following packages: libncurses5, libncurses-dev).