- Publication Intervertebral Disc Segmentation Using Mathematical Morphology—A CNN-Free Approach in Proceedings of the 5th MICCAI Workshop & Challenge on Computational Methods and Clinical Applications for Spine Imaging (CSI) — 26 November 2018
- Jim Newton defends his PhD thesis "Representing and Computing with Types in Dynamically Typed Languages" at EPITA at 10 am. — 20 November 2018
- Publication Segmentation of Gliomas and Prediction of Patient Overall Survival: A Simple and Fast Procedure. in Proceedings of the Workshop on Brain Lesions (BrainLes)in conjunction with MICCAI — 5 November 2018
- Publication Representing and Computing with Types in Dynamically Typed Languages — 1 November 2018
- Publication Left Atrial Segmentation In a Few Seconds Using Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Proceedings of the Workshop on Statistical Atlases and Computational Modelling of the Heart (STACOM 2018), in conjunction with MICCAI — 25 October 2018
- Publication An Image Processing Library in Modern C++: Getting Simplicity and Efficiency with Generic Programming in Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Reproducible Research in Pattern Recognition (RRPR 2018) — 25 October 2018
- Publication Deep Neural Networks for Aberrations Compensation in Digital Holographic Imaging of the Retina in Proceedings of the SPIE Conference on Adaptive Optics and Wavefront Control for Biological Systems V — 25 October 2018
- Head of the lab handover — 1 October 2018
- Publication Recognizing heterogeneous sequences by rational type expression in Proceedings of the Meta'18: Workshop on Meta-Programming Techniques and Reflection — 14 September 2018
- Publication A Theoretical and Numerical Analysis of the Worst-Case Size of Reduced Ordered Binary Decision Diagrams in ACM Transactions on Computational Logic — 28 August 2018
- Project ANR SoDUCo accepted — 3 August 2018
The selected projects will receive funding from the French state. SoDUCo stands for SOcial Dynamics in Urban COntext.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Y a-t-il une théorie de la détection des anomalies dans les images digitales? — 4 July 2018
by Jean-Michel Morel (École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay)
- Publication Weakly Well-Composed Cell Complexes over nD Pictures in Information Sciences — 4 July 2018
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity Y-a-t-il une théorie de la détection des anomalies dans les images digitales ? by Jean-Michel Morel, École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay — 4 July 2018
- LRDE Student Seminar : 2019 and 2020 students present their work. — 3 July 2018
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Publication Improving Parallel State-Space Exploration Using Genetic Algorithms in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (VECOS'18) — 14 June 2018
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Hierarchical image representations: construction, evaluation and examples of use for image analysis — 13 June 2018
by Camille Kurtz (LIPADE, Université Paris Descartes)
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity Hierarchical image representations: construction, evaluation and examples of use for image analysis by Camille Kurtz, LIPADE, Université Paris Descartes — 13 June 2018
- Publication Reactive Synthesis from LTL Specification with Spot in Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Synthesis, SYNT@CAV 2018 — 7 June 2018
- Publication A Formally-Proved Algorithm to Compute the Correct Average of Decimal Floating-Point Numbers in 25th IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic — 1 June 2018
- Seminar MeFoSyLoMa at LRDE. — 18 May 2018
Invited speakers : Étienne Renault - LRDE-EPITA, "The quest for an efficient LTL model-checking", and Mathias Ramparison - LIPN, Université Paris 13, "Timed automata with parametric updates"
- Joseph Chazalon becomes assistant professor in LRDE's Olena team. — 14 May 2018
After having started last year to work at the lab as a postdoc from Laboratoire Image, Informatique et Interaction (L3i) of Université de La Rochelle, Joseph joins now the lab as assistant professor specialized in computer vision. He will continue to work on the projects of the Olena team.
- Publication Real-Time Document Detection in Smartphone Videos in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 10 May 2018
- Publication The Tree of Shapes Turned into a Max-Tree: A Simple and Efficient Linear Algorithm in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) — 10 May 2018
- Publication Segmentation des hyperintensités de la matière blanche en quelques secondes à l'aide d'un réseau de neurones convolutif et de transfert d'apprentissage in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP), session spéciale “Deep Learning, deep in France” — 4 May 2018
- Publication Un algorithme de complexité linéaire pour le calcul de l'arbre des formes in Actes du congrès Reconnaissance des Formes, ImageApprentissage et Perception (RFIAP) — 4 May 2018
- Publication Parallel Model Checking Algorithms for Linear-Time Temporal Logic in Handbook of Parallel Constraint Reasoning — 10 April 2018
- Publication Approaches in Typecase Optimization in European Lisp Symposium — 5 April 2018
- Publication Parallel Computation of Component Trees on Distributed Memory Machines in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems — 2 April 2018
- Vcsn 2.7 released. — 29 March 2018
This version is mostly a bug fix release, with improvements in the documentation, based on user feedback.
- Publication Method Combinators in 11th European Lisp Symposium — 25 March 2018
- Publication The Challenge of Cerebral Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Neonates: A New Method using Mathematical Morphology for the Segmentation of Structures Including Diffuse Excessive High Signal Intensities in Medical Image Analysis — 22 March 2018
- The LRDE hosts a new member, Alexis Di Lisi, Master student intern from Sciences Sorbonne Université, who joins the Spot team. — 8 March 2018
- Publication White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation In a Few Seconds Using Fully Convolutional Network and Transfer Learning in Brainlesion: Glioma, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injuries— 3rd International WorkshopBrainLes 2017, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2017, Quebec City, QC, Canada, September 14 2017, Revised Selected Papers — 6 February 2018
- Publication Lisp, Jazz, Aikido in The Art, Science and Engineering of Programming Journal — 5 February 2018
- Publication A first step toward a fair comparison of evaluation protocols for text detection algorithms in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- Publication Saliency-Based Detection of Identity Documents Captured by Smartphones in Proceedings of the IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS) — 2 February 2018
- CSI Seminar : CSI 2018 students present their work. — 24 January 2018
You can find the programme here. Seminars are free and open to anyone.
- Spot 2.5 was released — 20 January 2018
The main features of this release are algorithms for working with parity acceptance, new functions to convert to co-Büchi when possible, a new tool for LTL synthesis, and some speedup of our determinization algorithm.
- Publication CDCLSym: Introducing Effective Symmetry Breaking in SAT Solving in Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'18) — 5 January 2018
- Publication Derived-Term Automata of Multitape Expressions with Composition in Scientific Annals of Computer Science — 29 December 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Vers l'apprentissage d'un sens commun visuel — 13 December 2017
by Camille Couprie, Facebook AI research
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Industrial Formal Verification – Cadence’s JasperGold Formal Verification Platform — 29 November 2017
by Barbara Jobstmann, Cadence Design Systems
- Vcsn 2.6 released. — 13 November 2017
This version includes improvements in the build system, better performances, and extended consistency for a better, smoother, user experience.
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Lire les lignes du cerveau humain, LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Apprentissage automatique en neuroimagerie: application aux maladies cérébrales — 8 November 2017
by Jean-François Mangin, NeuroSpin, CEA, Paris-Saclay, by Edouard Duchesnay, NeuroSpin, CEA, Paris-Saclay
- Publication Advances in Utilization of Hierarchical Representations in Remote Sensing Data Analysis in Comprehensive Remote Sensing, 1st Edition — 8 November 2017
- LRDE Seminar on Performance and Genericity - Lire les lignes du cerveau humain by Jean-François Mangin, NeuroSpin, and - Apprentissage automatique en neuroimagerie: application aux maladies cérébrales by Edouard Duchesnay, NeuroSpin, CEA, Paris-Saclay . — 8 November 2017
- Edwin Carlinet, assistant-professor, is back to the Olena team. — 2 November 2017
After his PhD thesis defense at LRDE in 2015, Edwin has been working for two years as an Imaging Science Engineer at DxO. Now he joins LRDE's image team to maintain and develop the image processing library Olena. He will also be involved in several projects, such as the detection of fibrosis in 3D images of the heart using deep learning methods.
- Publication Extraction of Ancient Map Contents Using Trees of Connected Components in Proceedings of the 12th IAPR International Workshop on Graphics Recognition (GREC) — 20 October 2017
- Publication A Tutorial on Well-Composedness in Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision — 12 October 2017