Difference between revisions of "Thierry Geraud"
|Line 73:||Line 73:|
== Agenda ==
== Agenda ==
My agenda is [
My agenda is [://.google.com/calendar/embed?=&src=thierry.geraud%40gmail.com&ctz=Europe/ here]
Revision as of 17:58, 14 February 2017
Pr, member of the permanent staff of the LRDE.
Nota bene: I've got a habilitation (french HDR) from Paris-East University.
I'm also Associate Researcher with A3SI / LIGM.
You'll find a corporate picture of me here.
IDs: IEEE member 41344913 / ORCID 0000-0002-0380-7948
- Image processing and pattern recognition:
- Mathematical morphology (I'm also evangelist in the Church of Mathematical Morphology).
- Discrete topology.
- Programming languages and paradigms:
- Efficient software for scientific computing.
- Static C++ and meta-programming.
- Software engineering for scientists.
An exhaustive list is available HERE .
Some extra materials:
Some materials about:
- software snapshots,
- internship proposals,
have been moved on another page.
- Login: theo
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 1 53 14 59 47
- Fax: +33 1 53 14 59 13
- Department: EPITA Research and Development Laboratory (LRDE)
- Location: 14-16 rue Voltaire, F-94276 Le Kremlin-Bicetre, France
My agenda is [<iframe src="https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=thierry.geraud%40gmail.com&color=%2329527A&src=lrde.epita.fr_1dr5k5gj9cgbuh91kmhv6kmoo8%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23875509&ctz=Europe%2FParis" style="border-width:0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> here]