- Milena, a modern, efficient, and generic image processing library in C++
- eVidenZ, a free and general-purpose C++ library to implement some Dempster-Shafer engines (theory of belief functions):
The courses I give at EPITA:
- The C++ Language (slides: cpp_1.pdf, cpp_2.pdf, cpp_3.pdf, cpp_4.pdf, cpp_5.pdf)
- Advanced C++ (slides: cxxa_1.pdf, cxxa_2.pdf, cxxa_3.pdf, cxxa_4.pdf, cxxa_5.pdf, cxxa_6.pdf)
- Object-Oriented Modeling (slides: mob1_1.pdf, mob1_2.pdf, mob1_3.pdf, mob1_6.pdf, mob2_1.pdf)
- Introduction to Image Processing (slides: inim_1.pdf, inim_2.pdf, inim_3.pdf, inim_4.pdf, inim_5.pdf)
- Markov Random Fields (goto above)
Former PhD students:
- Jérôme Darbon, now with Brown University (Rhode Island, RI, USA)
[PhD report: Software components and algorithms for exact energy minimization in image processing (in French)]
- Roland Levillain, now with Google (London, UK)
[PhD report: Towards a software architecture for generic image processing]
- Yongchao Xu, now with Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Wuhan, China)
[PhD report: Tree-based shape spaces: Definition and applications in image processing and computer vision]
- Edwin Carlinet, now with LRDE
[PhD report: A tree of shapes for multivariate images]
- Nicolas Boutry
[PhD report: A study of well-composedness in nD]
- Jim Newton Representing and Computing with Types in Dynamically Typed Languages
Current PhD students:
- Lê Duy Huỳnh (co-supervisor Yongchao Xu)
PhD title: Taking into account inclusion and adjacency information in hierarchical morphological representations.
- Minh Ôn Vũ Ngọc (co-supervisor Jonathan Fabrizio)
PhD title: Detection and analysis of id documents in video streams.
- Julie Rivet (co-supervisor Guillaume Tochon)
PhD title: Real-time hyperspectral Holographic Retinal Imagingon GPU.
- Michael Roynard (co-supervisor Edwin Carlinet)
PhD title: Generic Programming in Modern C++ for Image Processing.
- Zhou Zhao (co-supervisor Elodie Puybareau)
PhD title: Heart Segmentation in 3D MRI and quantization of fibrosis.
No proposal at the moment.