|Tel||+33 1 53 14 59 39|
|Location||Salle L7, LRDE|
I obtained a M.Sc degree in electrical engineering, with a major in signal and image processing, from the Grenoble Institute of Technology, France, in 2012. From January to June 2012, I was also a Predoctoral Fellow with Carnegie Institution for Science, Stanford University, USA.
I received a PhD degree in signal and image processing from the Université Grenoble Alpes, France, in 2015. I conducted my research at GIPSA-lab within the SigmaPhy (Signaux et Images Physiques) team, under the supervision of Jocelyn Chanussot and Mauro Dalla Mura. I was also a visiting scholar with the Department of Mathematics, University of Californie, Los Angeles, USA from June to August 2013.
From 2015 to 2016, I was a Temporary Assistant Professor (ATER) with the Grenoble Institute of Technology and GIPSA-lab.
Since September 2016, I am an Assistant Professor with EPITA and I conduct my research with EPITA Research & Development Laboratory (LRDE), within the Olena team.
I am currently involved in two different research topics:
- Machine/Deep learning for medical imagery applications:
- Brain tumor segmentation of 3T multimodal MRI scans (within the framework of the MICCAI BraTS 2018 Challenge)
- Reconstruction and aberration compensation of retinal hyperspectral holographic images in real-time (thesis of Julie Rivet, jointly supervised with Thierry Géraud (LRDE), Michael Atlan (Institut Langevin) and Serge Meimon (ONERA))
- A fair and reliable assessment of classical image denoising algorithms (trickier than you may think in the first place...)
Beside, I still have some on-going work related to the use of mathematical morphology (especially hierarchical representation) for data fusion and various remonte sensing applications (such as local spectral unmixing in the context of hyperspectral imagery).
For a list of publications, you can check my Google Scholar webpage.
Other research activities
I also serve as a reviewer for the following journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters
- Remote Sensing of the Environment
- Pattern Recognition
- Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vison
In addition, I am a Member of the IEEE and a member of the GdR ISIS.
I am teaching the following courses at EPITA this year (2017/2018):
- ING1 level (third year of undergrad studies)
- ING3 level (second year of grad studies)
- Elements of statistical signal processing (Traitement statistique du signal).
I also supervise tutorial classes in Algorithmic (ING1) and Rational language theory (INFOSPE - second year of undergrad studies).
During my previous position as Teaching Assistant (moniteur) between 2012 and 2014, and Temporary Assistant Professor in 2015/2016 at the Grenoble Institute of Technology, I taught/supervised courses/tutorial classes/lab sessions related to signal and image processing as well as applied mathematics.