|Tel||+33 1 53 14 59 39|
|Location||Salle L7, LRDE|
I obtained a M.Sc degree in electrical engineering, with a major in signal and image processing, from the Grenoble Institute of Technology, France, in 2012. From January to June 2012, I was also a Predoctoral Fellow with Carnegie Institution for Science, Stanford University, USA.
I received a PhD degree in signal and image processing from the Université Grenoble Alpes, France, in 2015. I conducted my research at GIPSA-lab within the SigmaPhy (Signaux et Images Physiques) team, under the supervision of Jocelyn Chanussot and Mauro Dalla Mura. I was also a visiting scholar with the Department of Mathematics, University of Californie, Los Angeles, USA from June to August 2013.
From 2015 to 2016, I was a Temporary Assistant Professor (ATER) with the Grenoble Institute of Technology and GIPSA-lab.
Since September 2016, I am an Assistant Professor with EPITA and I conduct my research with EPITA Research & Development Laboratory (LRDE), within the Olena team.
My research interests include:
- Mathematical morphology (especially the use of hierarchical representations for image processing and analysis).
- Pattern recognition and data fusion.
- Source separation (spectral unmixing) by convex optimization approaches.
- Remote sensing (with a focus on hyperspectral imagery).
For a list of publications, you can check my Google Scholar webpage.
Other research activities
I also serve as a reviewer for the following journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters
- Remote Sensing of the Environment
- Pattern Recognition
- Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vison
In addition, I am a Member of the IEEE and a member of the GdR ISIS.
I am teaching the following courses at EPITA this year (2016/2017):
- Data compression (Compression de données) (course given in French)
- Mathematics for signal processing and analysis (Mathématiques du signal) (course given in English).
During my previous position as Teaching Assistant (moniteur) between 2012 and 2014, and Temporary Assistant Professor in 2015/2016 at the Grenoble Institute of Technology, I taught/supervised courses/tutorial classes/lab sessions related to signal and image processing, as well as mathematics.