Pr, member of the permanent staff of the LRDE.
Nota bene: I've got a habilitation (french HDR) from Paris-East University.
I'm also Associate Researcher with A3SI.
IDs: IEEE member 41344913 / ORCID 0000-0002-0380-7948
- Image processing and pattern recognition:
- Mathematical morphology (I'm also evangelist in the Church of Mathematical Morphology).
- Discrete topology.
- Programming languages and paradigms:
- Efficient software for scientific computing.
- Static C++ and meta-programming.
- Software engineering for scientists.
An exhaustive list (with downloadable PDF files) is available HERE .
Some extra materials:
Some materials about:
- software snapshots,
- lectures / courses (including the slides of "Atelier C++ 2019"),
- internship proposals,
have been moved on another page.
The page about Mathematical Morphology & Neural Networks is here.
- Login: theo
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 1 53 14 59 47
- Fax: +33 1 53 14 59 13
- Department: EPITA Research and Development Laboratory (LRDE)
- Location: 14-16 rue Voltaire, F-94276 Le Kremlin-Bicetre, France
Hint: click on the "Semaine" tab (top right below) to better view the agenda