- Email: nicolas.boutry-at-lrde.epita.fr
- Tel: +33 6 76 80 10 53
Graduated from ESIEE Paris in 2002 in the field of Signal Processing and Telecommunications, Nicolas Boutry has spent over four years in Switzerland at EPFL where he did research on MR images of human brains and on image compression. He joined then a company to work on pattern recognition. He started working with us as a PhD-student in 2014 on the Olena project.
- Subject: Morphological tree of shapes in tridimensional image processing: topological and algorithmic issues
- Ecole doctorale MSTIC: Université Paris-Est, LIGM, labo A3SI, ESIEE
- Advisors: Thierry Géraud (LRDE), Laurent Najman (MSTIC)
- Algorithmics (TD / TP for 3rd-year students at EPITA)
- Regular Language Theory (TD / TP for 3rd-year students at EPITA)