Olena 2.1 — July 8, 2014
Olena 2.1 is a new version of the Olena platform following version 2.0 released three years before. The interface of the core of the platform, the Milena library, has essentially not changed since Olena 1.0, though it has been extended with new algorithms and data structures. Therefore, programs using with Olena 1.0 and 2.0 are expected to run as-is with Olena 2.1. Please contact us (see below) if you run into problems while upgrading to the new version.
Olena 2.1 is available as source code archives (tarballs).
- The SHA1 digests of these packages are:
bae986faa08c908bd0e167e96c168033a53b5b47 olena-2.1.tar.gz 54f756b033a45d4c2fe1233c10fc43f99f9f552f olena-2.1.tar.bz2
This version is mostly a ``fix-up release of Olena 2.0, containing many corrections and improvements since the previous release.
Here is a list of major changes since Olena 2.0:
- New and improved algorithms (binarization, skeletonization, layout analysis) and I/O routines (PDF, VTK).
- Minimal support for FFTW 3 (Fast Fourier Transform).
- The Scribo distribution now contains a Doxygen documentation.
- Support for modern toolchains and especially recent C++ compilers (GCC 4.8, Clang 3.5).
More information on updates are provided in the NEWS files of the package (NEWS, milena/NEWS, scribo/NEWS and swilena/NEWS).
- C++ compiler
If you encounter any problems with this release please contact us.