- 1 Tutorial
- 2 Publications
- 3 White Paper
- 4 Slides
- 5 User Reference Guide
- 6 User Reference Documentation
- 7 Developer Reference Documentation
- 8 Third-Party Similar Projects
This document helps you for your first contact with Milena. It helps you to configure, install and get familiar with Milena's genericity and concepts.
A 2 pages presentation of the library. It exposes the main key features.
Some sets of slides that present the project are available. Yet they are really rough materials: all slides were written in a rush, some of them not being completed, and they have never been updated.
- olena.2009.may.pdf (744Ko, 45 slides)
- olena.2008.oct.pdf (385Ko, 33 slides)
- olena.2006.jan.pdf (1.1Mo, 123 slides)
- olena.2007.nov.pdf (924Ko, 93 slides)
- olena.2007.jun.pdf (568Ko, 45 slides)
- olena.2004.nov.pdf (1.2Mo, 125 slides, in French)
User Reference Guide
This document is a quick guide. It is a lighter than the reference documentation. It is also full of small examples and images in order to illustrate the possibilites of the library.
User Reference Documentation
This document references all the routines and classes documentation.
Developer Reference Documentation
Third-Party Similar Projects
There are many image processing libraries that make use of C++ capabilities to achieve genericity. A non-exhaustive list is given here.