Olena PRCS branches
- oln : the main branch, resulting in the different releases
- oln.features : features adding (Graphs...), Milena's features importation
- oln.cleanup : cleaning and reorganization
- oln.2003paradigm : switching from Inferior to Exact paradigm, and hierarchy modeling experiments
- oln : major version : 10
next release : 0.10 (October 2003)
- oln.features : stable. Wainting for tests before merging.
- oln.cleanup : merged into main branch
- oln.2003paradigm : merged into main branch
Olena PRCS HOWTO
The PRCS repository is in ~prcs/repository, you can set your PRCS_REPOSITORY environment variable to this. See Know.CvsAndPrcs to learn the basic PRCS commands.
To check out Olena, do
prcs checkout oln
To check out a particuliar version or branch (here 2003paradigm), do
prcs checkout -r2003paradigm oln
The next step is to bootstrap the project to generate configuration scripts and other auto-generable data:
Do not forget to write a ChangeLog before making any checkin.