- Milena, a modern, efficient, and generic image processing library in C++
- eVidenZ, a free and general-purpose C++ library to implement some Dempster-Shafer engines (theory of belief functions):
The courses I give at EPITA:
- The C++ Language (slides: cpp_1.pdf, cpp_2.pdf, cpp_3.pdf, cpp_4.pdf, cpp_5.pdf)
- Object-Oriented Modeling
- Introduction to Image Processing (slides: inim_1.pdf, inim_2.pdf, inim_3.pdf, inim_4.pdf, inim_5.pdf)
- Markov Random Fields (goto above)
Former PhD students:
- Jérôme Darbon, now with UCLA and CNRS (at ENS Cachan)
[PhD report: Software components and algorithms for exact energy minimization in image processing (in French)]
- Roland Levillain, now with Google (London, UK)
[PhD report: Towards a software architecture for generic image processing]
- Yongchao Xu, now both with EPITA-LRDE and the Signal and Image Processing Dept. of Telecom ParisTech
[PhD report: Tree-based shape spaces: Definition and applications in image processing and computer vision]
- Edwin Carlinet, now with DxO
[PhD report: A tree of shapes for multivariate images]
- Nicolas Boutry
[PhD report: A study of well-composedness in nD]
Current PhD students:
- Lê Duy Huỳnh
PhD tentative title: Text extraction with a morphological approach.
- Minh Ôn Vũ Ngọc
PhD tentative title: Detection and analysis of id documents in video streams.
No proposal at the moment.